Did you graduate from Princeton or Yale? If so, can we start a conversation here?

GammaGlobulin

On 12/20/2021 at 12:25 PM, GammaGlobulin said:

... Schools such as Harvard are basically slouch schools compared to CalTech, of course.

I had to laugh.  My friend's little 1/2 Thai daughter is in the 6th grade in the U.S. and doing advanced math.  I asked her if she was going to go to Harvard some day.  No!  Maybe MIT, LOL. 

I did a few years at Univ, of VA, then defected to Virginia Tech and became a farmer (horticulture). LOL.

My son's girlfriend went to Princeton.  I think she studied biology but is now a programmer and software architect.  Makes about $160,000. USD per year. 

Edited by Damrongsak

2 hours ago, Damrongsak said:

I had to laugh.  My friend's little 1/2 Thai daughter is in the 6th grade in the U.S. and doing advanced math.  I asked her if she was going to go to Harvard some day.  No!  Maybe MIT, LOL. 

I did a few years at Univ, of VA, then defected to Virginia Tech and became a farmer (horticulture). LOL.

My son's girlfriend went to Princeton.  I think she studied biology but is now a programmer and software architect.  Makes about $160,000. USD per year. 

Speaking of becoming a farmer.

Some guys love tomatoes.

Particularly, need one mention....

When a tomato is well grown, and halved in two, the fragrance of a beautifully grown tomato is almost as good as having your nose in a muff.

As a farmer, did you know that beautifully ripened oranges can be grown in winter, in Nebraska?

Sometimes, after graduating from an Ivy school, one realizes that one doesn't know everything.

Here is a video demonstrating this impossibility....

The impossibility that Ivy grads do not know everything.

I found this video both quaint and interesting....

You might enjoy this video, too.

• Like 1