Thai hospitals prepare for COVID outbreaks during New Year mass exodus from cities

webfact

1 hour ago, IAMHERE said:

I can imagine the Hospital administrators and billing departments rubbing their hands together in anticipation. Buckle up boys, Big paydays ahead.

And all the panel beaters, car sprayers, and mechanics not to mention the power post contractors.

Really!  Yet, so many bars, and social  distancing  are out the window in places  like Pattaya, where the mongers rule, and those that can't  eploit a lifestyle in their country come to taint the culture of a society  that would be happy if their money were there, and the punters were ghost.  Villages are starting  to ballon with cases of the Vid, though you don't  hear of this in the media.  How can the CCSA not see the reality,  or perhaps  do they, and that they think it will only affect the Anglo people,  and not their own?  Or do they perhaps feel if the local nationals  go where it's slippery  they deserve  to slip?  One things for sure the cycle of how covid causes countries to stop flights, elongation of quarantine,  and as western  and Asian countries experience a rise in cases, so to will it come to pass here, but truth be told its about throwing safety  to the wind at this point, or so it would seem.  If not there would not be a topic written of its escalation  or prediction  there of.

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, WEBBYB808 said:

Really!  Yet, so many bars, and social  distancing  are out the window in places  like Pattaya, where the mongers rule, and those that can't  eploit a lifestyle in their country come to taint the culture of a society  that would be happy if their money were there, and the punters were ghost.  Villages are starting  to ballon with cases of the Vid, though you don't  hear of this in the media.  How can the CCSA not see the reality,  or perhaps  do they, and that they think it will only affect the Anglo people,  and not their own?  Or do they perhaps feel if the local nationals  go where it's slippery  they deserve  to slip?  One things for sure the cycle of how covid causes countries to stop flights, elongation of quarantine,  and as western  and Asian countries experience a rise in cases, so to will it come to pass here, but truth be told its about throwing safety  to the wind at this point, or so it would seem.  If not there would not be a topic written of its escalation  or prediction  there of.

You need to grow a pair 

2 hours ago, Gerard052 said:

Maybe I should go back to school because 83.89% + 16.2%= 100.09%

It was written by one of those managers we have all had the unfortunate pleasure of hearing say....

'We as a team need to give 110% to my initiative ......etc'

4 hours ago, wombat said:

Panic the population over a variant of covid that is less than a bad cold and is done and dusted in 3 days?

It doesn't make sense.

Interestingly enough, I am just getting over less than a bad cold which lasted about 3 days. Nobody likes feeling under the weather, but whatever it was that I had was nothing, really. I hope it WAS omicron, because it was a joke of an illness. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1