Children Aged 5-11 to Receive Pfizer Vaccine

Jonathan Fairfield

28 minutes ago, placeholder said:

There have been about 1 million reports to VAERS. Do you believe that the FDA/CDC has staff to individually investigate each of them. Given that the CDC specifically says that these reports are unverified?

I use all and any info, from anywhere, as a reference, all taken with a huge grain of salt.  Personally, I don't believe much the CDC states, as $$$ corrupts.   They just got caught lying about, oops sorry, made a mistake with the omicron #s.   Coincidently released just before biden speech about, which #s he used of course.  Seems CDC 'errored' 3X as many cases than the true # of cases.  Go figure.  How many media outlets covered the 'correction' ???

Add that to their buried deep in their site press release, admitting in the beginning, 94% of covid death, since not verified / tested, may or may not have been from covid.   94% .... a minor oops.  Only 6% of early covid death as direct result of the virus.

So excuse me if I don't trust anyone or any source, pushing products on people with scare tactics.

I'll stick with common sense and what I actually know.   Still only personally know only 1 person who had covid, along with my brother personally knowing 1 kid that died from the vaccine.  Only 2 trusted source of real covid info I can rely on.  

Everyone else, well, you can believe what you want, and do your own research, but don't use google, use something like duckduck.  Google censors way too much.

DISCLAIMER:  so this avoids deletion...this reply is solely based on my opinion, which anyone else may or may not be able to verify, as you may or may not be able to research the same sources as good as myself.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

I use all and any info, from anywhere, as a reference, all taken with a huge grain of salt.  Personally, I don't believe much the CDC states, as $$$ corrupts.   They just got caught lying about, oops sorry, made a mistake with the omicron #s.   Coincidently released just before biden speech about, which #s he used of course.  Seems CDC 'errored' 3X as many cases than the true # of cases.  Go figure.  How many media outlets covered the 'correction' ???

Add that to their buried deep in their site press release, admitting in the beginning, 94% of covid death, since not verified / tested, may or may not have been from covid.   94% .... a minor oops.  Only 6% of early covid death as direct result of the virus.

So excuse me if I don't trust anyone or any source, pushing products on people with scare tactics.

I'll stick with common sense and what I actually know.   Still only personally know only 1 person who had covid, along with my brother personally knowing 1 kid that died from the vaccine.  Only 2 trusted source of real covid info I can rely on.  

Everyone else, well, you can believe what you want, and do your own research, but don't use google, use something like duckduck.  Google censors way too much.

DISCLAIMER:  so this avoids deletion...this reply is solely based on my opinion, which anyone else may or may not be able to verify, as you may or may not be able to research the same sources as good as myself.

When a politician or some other intellectually corrupt party finds themselves cornered by a criticism, instead of responding to that criticism, they just raise other issues instead. Which is what you've done here. I called you out on your claim that every report to the VAERS system is investigated. I pointed out that given staffing levels at the government agencies, this would be impossible. You responded by raising extraneous issues. Bloviating much?

In addition, what makes your reply so particularly inept, is that, on the one hand, you claimed that all those reports to the VAERS were individually investigated. That sounds extremely conscientious on the part of the government. But on the other, you accuse the govt of being corrupt in regards to investigating possible harms. Contradicting yourself much? It seems you just spew out whatever factoids you need at any particular moment without considering the implications of what you invent. 

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Here's the only link I spotted on Google about the 'error', and of course they put a scare spin on it.

https://www.npr.org/2021/12/28/1068643344/cdc-omicron-covid-19-delta-revise-estimates

The C.D.C. significantly lowers its estimate of Omicron’s prevalence nationwide.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimated that the Omicron variant now accounts for roughly 59 percent of all Covid cases in the United States, a significant decrease from the agency’s previous estimate...

Last week, the C.D.C. said that Omicron accounted for approximately 73 percent of variants circulating in the United States in the week ending Dec. 18. But in its revision, the agency said the variant accounted for about 23 percent of cases that week.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/12/28/world/omicron-covid-vaccine-tests#the-cdc-significantly-lowers-its-estimate-of-omicrons-prevalence-nationwide

And I fail to understand what corrupt purpose was served by the CDC's overestimate. Do you doubt that Omicron is fast overtaking the Delta variant? Is the human population of the USA biologically distinct from those in Europe? What exactly is your point?

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

The C.D.C. significantly lowers its estimate of Omicron’s prevalence nationwide.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimated that the Omicron variant now accounts for roughly 59 percent of all Covid cases in the United States, a significant decrease from the agency’s previous estimate...

Last week, the C.D.C. said that Omicron accounted for approximately 73 percent of variants circulating in the United States in the week ending Dec. 18. But in its revision, the agency said the variant accounted for about 23 percent of cases that week.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/12/28/world/omicron-covid-vaccine-tests#the-cdc-significantly-lowers-its-estimate-of-omicrons-prevalence-nationwide

And I fail to understand what corrupt purpose was served by the CDC's overestimate. Do you doubt that Omicron is fast overtaking the Delta variant? Is the human population of the USA biologically distinct from those in Europe? What exactly is your point?

Don't know, don't care, as it doesn't affect me.  Just another bug out there that people should be aware of.

47 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Don't know, don't care, as it doesn't affect me.  Just another bug out there that people should be aware of.

That's always a convincing refutation: one's personal feeling. I guess you think that's some kind of argument in support of the falsehoods you proposed?

4 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

I don't understand why you just don't choose to not vaccinate your 10 YO?

Why flap your gums here?

No one is forcing you to have your child vaccinated.

Perhaps it's best to wait till the day after a drinking session before posting.  ????

15 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

I certainly remember mine and I don't recall them having 3-month planned obsolescence.

I did get several vaccines as a child, but in my country they were never mandatory. I don’t believe the situation should be any different for these mRNA gene therapies.