Chonburi Public Health setting up three major Covid-19 screening points in Pattaya for free Covid-19 rapid testing for restaurants that sell alcohol

webfact

26 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

True, but I referred to having a positive result (from the voluntary test). And the consequences didn't sound voluntary.

And under the new system, announced today access to a bar or restaurant a test is 'required'..a polite way of saying forced.....But this begs the question what happens  to all the positive  people, where does it happen  and how much does it cost?

39 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

'200,000 baht 2 week sentence'

You are making that up

What would you do if you were positive?

Under  the new system  of required testing suspiciously  busy bars will  be checked by the police and immediately  shut down if they are not conforming to the new protocols...

But with covid  cutting a swathe through Pattaya  bars another possibility  is just insufficient  staff soon..

I won’t test positive as I will not be enabling this madness and getting tested when I am not ill.  You must be living in a different place if you think police here will be enforcing this.  The bars that are not allowed to be open are open in plain sight of the police already so this is just something else that won’t be enforced, probably as it is difficult to get bars to pay protection money if they are closed. 

200,000 was a guess/exaggeration or whatever but it is not free. Perhaps you can take one of the free government tests and let us know how it goes and the exact costs if you test positive.  

• Like 2