• Stops the spread of pathogens
  • No C.O.S.H.H requirements for handling, storage or disposal
  • Suitable for use in all environments
  • Not classed as corrosive, irritating or flammable
  • Alcohol-free
  • Excellent kill rates
  • Offers fast and effective room disinfection
  • Out performs traditional methods of hygiene

Living in the Thai deep south, halal restaurants are everywhere. Most convenience stores, even 7-Eleven, only stock halal-certified items.

For me, I don't care either way, halal or not, as long as the food is good, tasty and cheap.????

Many multinational food places already accommodate Halal and Kosher: McD's, KFC, for instance.

As a consumer I'm for as many levels of inspection as possible (assuming a non-corrupt system), less chance of an overlooked detail.  If I was involved with the supply end I wouldn't appreciate it at all ????

nabe.jpg.1dedd769b4598f9544cb752839b831c8.jpg

i'm vegetarian, other than that i find halal very cruel and inhuman -even though we are talking about animals-

(now, i wonder what has happened? i haven't received thaivisa newsletters - now asean- since april 2021. i wrote to the editor several times and complained,  at no avail. and  then today, january 15, 2022, i found this newsletter in my inbox.  can it be because of the pandemic? mind you i don't see any connection, but one never knows :-)

1 hour ago, MarcelV said:

Living in the Thai deep south, halal restaurants are everywhere. Most convenience stores, even 7-Eleven, only stock halal-certified items.

For me, I don't care either way, halal or not, as long as the food is good, tasty and cheap.????

Do they serve booze? 

Still recall on Langkawi one time when the convenience store lady picked up my Chang with towel. BTW she also had gloves on.

What's that about. 

Edited by DrJack54

3 hours ago, Kenneth White said:

I thought I laid out my thoughts and opinion in a short and understandable manner. I guess some will and some won't get it. 

'If that's the case then go to a Hala market and that goes for Kosher as well. '

1 If what's the case?

2 What's a hala market?

3 What goes for Kosher as well?

I genuinely  can't understand  your point which obviously is not important  as you won't  clarify it. Up to you.

4 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Do they serve booze? 

Still recall on Langkawi one time when the convenience store lady picked up my Chang with towel. BTW she also had gloves on.

What's that about. 

IF you have to ask, then you don't understand true Muslim (extreme ? vs hypocritical) halal.  IF you have to ask, then it really doesn't concern you.

• Confused 1

Just now, KhunLA said:

IF you have to ask, then you don't understand true Muslim (extreme ? vs hypocritical) halal.  IF you have to ask, then it really doesn't concern you.

A man that asks a question is a fool for moment. One that never asks a question is a fool for life. 

You didn't answer my question so  regard your post as nonsense and just massaging your ego. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Even within the same faith, people tend to disagree how to integrate the silliness into their lives

How about fags (cigarettes).

Do they sell them? 

Currently I'm on Heineken Zero.

Guess that's no on the "clean" list either.

5 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

How about fags (cigarettes).

Do they sell them? 

Currently I'm on Heineken Zero.

Guess that's no on the "clean" list either.

Hell no.

Matter of fact, you can't even use good vanilla extract, gelatin, and some types of soy sauce.  And blood in your soup ... Allah forbids ????

And you better not be open on a Friday ... cause for a good beheading.

Edited by KhunLA

5 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Hell no.

Matter of fact, you can't even use good vanilla extract, gelatin, and some types of soy sauce.  And blood in your soup ... Allah forbids ????

And you better not be open on a Friday ... cause for a good beheading.

Personal funny moment for me.

I was about to reply that my religion is DGAF.

Thought no one will know what I'm talking about. Had no idea thats a well known meme.

From Google....

"abbreviation Slang. don't give a ****: to not care at all (a euphemistic initialism used to indicate an indifferent or unbothered attitude, without explicit vulgarity): The old me cared, but the new me dgaf.

3 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Personal funny moment for me.

I was about to reply that my religion is DGAF.

Thought no one will know what I'm talking about. Had no idea thats a well known meme.

From Google....

"abbreviation Slang. don't give a ****: to not care at all (a euphemistic initialism used to indicate an indifferent or unbothered attitude, without explicit vulgarity): The old me cared, but the new me dgaf.

Raëlism is the only true religion I can live by.  

Though I do hate that some gave into the 'woke' scum, and now use a different symbol of our religion.

Pick apart anything with right angles as a swastika ... sad indeed.

image.png.40791270615013a8f70acf1e6eee6d2a.png

6 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Do they serve booze? 

What's that about. 

Obviously in halal restaurants there is no alcohol to be found.

Halal excludes alcohol and pork in all cases.

Most 7-11s are Muslim-owned, so don't sell booze (or pork) either.

And about the gloves, some Muslim women wear them for their religion. Not many though. Maybe the lady didn't wanna touch a bottle of beer with bare hands.

7 minutes ago, MarcelV said:

Obviously in halal restaurants there is no alcohol to be found.

Halal excludes alcohol and pork in all cases.

Most 7-11s are Muslim-owned, so don't sell booze (or pork) either.

And about the gloves, some Muslim women wear them for their religion. Not many though. Maybe the lady didn't wanna touch a bottle of beer with bare hands.

Mental note.

Don't visit any of those areas even to use toilet. 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1