Video: Ex attacks former lover's new man and abducts her in broad daylight in Bangkok suburbs

webfact

6 hours ago, edwinchester said:

So about a dozen men stand around watching a man get the <deleted> kicked out of him and then a woman get dragged away by one man. <deleted> spineless.

Wasn't their Business. that's what the say in Thailand .

If it ain't your business Don't intervene .

• Like 1

6 hours ago, edwinchester said:

So about a dozen men stand around watching a man get the <deleted> kicked out of him and then a woman get dragged away by one man. <deleted> spineless.

He was Thai. Imagine either man had been a foreigner. The locals would have happily joined in against him.

Edited by StayinThailand2much

5 hours ago, Asquith Production said:

What gets me is dont they know they will be caught due to the ex boyfriend being involved.

Hm,...Problem is,..they never think further than the length of there noses,.....Action = reaction,...consequences !? It's a Thai thing.

No wonder my female Thai colleagues beg me to find them a foreign man be it much older. At least they don’t have to risk immature, can’t accept facts, and playing online games all day type of men  the average Thai men are known for. Farang men prefer sticking their faces into other stuff usually belonging to their women!

Edited by AustinRacing
  • Haha 1

Would 15 of your own countrymen stand around watching and doing nothing in your own country? I feel extremely worried for the lady, and I hope she hasn't been raped and beaten to teach her a lesson ( by her ex) for continuing to live her life without him

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Black Angus said:

Another nail in the coffin for Tourists. When the Law does what it should do then people may help. But in the meantime it the old Culture thing of Not My Business. 

I still have the image burned in my memory of an elderly white couple getting kicked in the face while walking down some tourist street  in the evening some years ago. I don't think it affected tourist numbers at all for some reason. I guess the danger is part of the charm and why Thailand is Even More Amazing, or whatever the new slogan is from TAT, but good luck with getting quality tourists. Makes me happy I'm still in Florida, not looking forward to joining that hot mess any time soon

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cncltd1973 said:

Is there a law in Thailand that makes it more serious if somebody is down and getting kicked in the head? I hope so, but somehow doubt it.

As the CCTV will be available for the judge to view one would hope he takes the evidence into consideration and shows the same level of leniency.

• Like 2

In a country with a whole lot of women having daughters without strong male figures in their lives. No Dads and no solid brothers/cousins in the family. 
She has no back bone, no back up. 

This will not happen to any of my sisters or female cousins. 

Surprise surprise, we will be coming for you. It’s a no brainer. 
I tell my sisters and cousins, go out and have your fun with boys but always make them know you’ve got just me as a brother.  I tell them to find a way to insert my name in their conversations with guys they just met. 

It sets a tone in the guys head when a lady give him the sense that she and her brother or brothers are close. 

This will not happen to a lady with proper male figures in her life. They have been together for 3 years, he knows he can do something like that and no one will defend her honor. 
lord! Try this with my sister, you will have to move out of town. 
I’m coming for you and I will be coming hard. I don’t even need to be in the country to mess you up. My brothers and male cousins will take care of your A$$ whopping. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Denim said:

Don't know the background but certainly hope the woman involved lives to tell the tale.

If the assailants are caught , which seems likely , I hope the punishment fits the crime and they get put behind bars for a sufficient period to discourage others.  Somehow , I think that hope will go unfulfilled.

Depends on how much money they have 

8 hours ago, Confuscious said:

We always see a video or a newsflash that such things happen, but we never see the aftermath.
Are the culprits found?
What is their punishment?
Etc..

I guess it would be hard to put in the news how the cops and judges were paid off 

• Haha 1