suddenly, tiny ants in my bed, stinging me all night long: where do to file a complaint ?

orang37

They are not termites, they are really small: when captured, they refuse to identify themselves.

To the best of my knowledge, the Orangutan I co-habit with in this (human) body has not altered my usual output of pheromones, or made the taste of my shed skin cells as rare to ants as truffles.

Before I threaten them with genocide, I'd like to make sure they are not working for some poo-yai jumbo-sized, more venomous, well-connected, outfit,

Suggested shot-across-the bow or removal techniques ?

thanks, ~0:37;

Yeah, those little buggers bite like heck!! They got into my bath towel once and decided that the best place for a meal was my nads!! Argh!!!

Try to locate where they are entering the room and drop some of the powdered ant bait.

Strip the bed and spray some of the regular insecticide about it, vacuum the mattress if you can. Wait several hours before retiring to bed so it's had plenty of chance to dissipate. 

Obviously replace the bed linen with clean and launder the removed stuff on "hot".

This is the bait Madam uses.

64878.jpg.0fc4dbafbfc456c51bff4742d5d2db65.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Take a bath.  Wash your hair if any.  Repeat at least twice daily.

Concur washing your linen is recommended.

Agree vacuuming is highly suggested.

If the problem persists then take a two week vacation giving them a chance to move on to a new food source. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I know it might sound dirty, and I dont know how you would use it on your bed.  Ants do not like Cinnamon.   It works as a great deterrent.   Ants will avoid areas with Cinnamon.   I have used it around the base of my house and in the corners  inside and out.  I have lined my windows and any where an ant might enter a dwelling.  It works and doesn't  smell bad.  The draw back is it can make the walls and such look dirty.  It does work though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

simple ring of chalk around the entry port will suffice , we tend to mark a motorway for them in chalk to the neighbours house

got it ! but, how many candles, how much blood, what incantations ?

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, grain said:

Nonsense, it's wonderful stuff, right after your evening shower, after toweling yourself dry, sprinkle copious amounts of this wonder powder on your nuts and the crack of your ass, you'll feel so invigorated, ready for whatever the evening has in store. ????

Gotta do ya todger too.

Fires my missus up !!

• Haha 1

I had a spell of tiny ants biting between my toes, very annoying.

Someone recommended BoraxPowder. I asked at my Pharmacy and the lady supplied me with a small bottle of Glycerine of Borax.

I found the ants where inside my carpet slippers and got as many out as I could.

Dilute and spread on floor where you see the ants.

I PLACE SOME UNDILUTED ON SOME ANTS SOON ALL DEAD.

I FOLLOWED AND FOUND THE TRAIL OF THE ANTS AND GAVE A HEAVY DOSE OF BORAX.

No more problems with the little ants.

john

• Like 1

No problem they just need exorcising.  Get 5 monks round muttering their mumbo jumbo for 2 hours and that should fix them. They will soon scurry away.  Don't forget the 1000 baht tip to each Monk so they can go out and buy more lottery tickets for tomorrow though. If that does not fix your problem try C4 ????

• Haha 1

On 1/13/2022 at 4:12 PM, Mickeem said:

Under no circumstances get any of this stuff on your gonads .. found out the hard way once .. never again .. a few of those little ants nibbling down there nothing compared to the evil prickly heat powder ..

Ever had a mishap with ''Fiery Jack''...that really was the definition of burning pain.

On 1/13/2022 at 8:12 PM, Mickeem said:

Under no circumstances get any of this stuff on your gonads .. found out the hard way once .. never again .. a few of those little ants nibbling down there nothing compared to the evil prickly heat powder ..

My sister in law once used my snake balm talc for a little dusting after what I presume was a 'trim' The noises coming from the bathroom had me giggling for days.

• Like 1

Most ‘ant-killers’ are junk and don’t sort the problem. Why would they want it to work too well, it’d put them out of business. As suggested above, the queen needs to be taken out and the sure-fire way is with borax. Ants won’t typically eat it directly so mix with some sugar and lay it over their thoroughfares. They’ll eat it and also take it to the queen. Everyone dies, except you of course—low toxicity to hoomans. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Greenwich Boy said:

My sister in law once used my snake balm talc for a little dusting after what I presume was a 'trim' The noises coming from the bathroom had me giggling for days.

such reactions are more common with in-groups: compared to outgroups.