Non-immigrant O -- No Thailand address

If you are applying for your visa while in Thailand, use the address of wherever you are staying (hotel, friend's home, street corner). If you are applying from abroad, that would be an O-A visa. I don't think you need a Thai address in that case.

Paul Laew

Edited by Paulaew
grammar

2 minutes ago, Paulaew said:

If you are applying from abroad, that would be an O-A visa.

You can obtain a non O retirement outside of Thailand.

OP, where are you currently?

If outside of Thailand are you aware that you can enter visa exempt and obtain non O retirement at immigration. 

• Like 1

I assume you are applying for a extension of stay based upon retirement at immigration not a non-o visa at a embassy or consulate.

If in the same province where you applied before you could apply using your existing address that they have.

7 minutes ago, dukeandduke said:

Interesting, thanks. I am in Thailand. 

Most immigration office will accept your old address without any proof when applying for a extension based upon retirement if you are in the same province.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Most immigration office will accept your old address without any proof when applying for a extension based upon retirement if you are in the same province.

Just curious

Is a multiple re-entry possible for this Visa Extension Based Upon Retirement?  

Can this visa extension based upon retirement be acquired with a 30 day On Arrival Visa? 

Edited by 0james0

2 minutes ago, 0james0 said:

Is a multiple re-entry possible for this Visa Extension Based Upon Retirement?  

After getting the extension done you can apply for a single re-entry permit (1000 baht) or a multiple one (3800 baht).

2 minutes ago, 0james0 said:

Can this visa extension based upon retirement be acquired with a 30 day On Arrival Visa? 

You can apply for a non-o visa with a 30 day visa exempt entry or the 30 day extension of it. You must have at least 15 days remaining on the 30 days or the extension of it.

The during the last 30 day of the 90 day stay from the non-o visa you can apply for a one year extension of stay.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

After getting the extension done you can apply for a single re-entry permit (1000 baht) or a multiple one (3800 baht).

You can apply for a non-o visa with a 30 day visa exempt entry or the 30 day extension of it. You must have at least 15 days remaining on the 30 days or the extension of it.

The during the last 30 day of the 90 day stay from the non-o visa you can apply for a one year extension of stay.

Thank you for the concise clarity 

Edited by 0james0
typ0

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

What is the (is there) maximum amount of time/months a person can be out of Thailand before returning on a multiple re-entry permit?   

Thank you

10 hours ago, 0james0 said:

What is the (is there) maximum amount of time/months a person can be out of Thailand before returning on a multiple re-entry permit? 

Up to the day it expires that is the same day the permit to stay it is issued for expires.

If you left on the day the extension was issued  it would be one as much a year until it expires on the day the extension does.

On 1/17/2022 at 1:39 PM, ubonjoe said:

Thanks. If I park myself at an Air BnB for a while, should I give them that address?  Should I avoid telling them that it's an Air BnB?