Unexpected Cars

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1949 Peugot - Chiang Mai

The Peugeot 203 in Chiang Mai is a beautful looking car and I am jealous of the owner.

In Ayutthaya's Tesco.... A pink matte Mirage. Ugly as they come.

They are also showing the new CRV in the exhibition of this mall.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

.... and a "Hello Kitty" Honda spotted at the same place.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

As for the next two "pink things" words fail me.

How anyone with even 1/2 a brain cell would even consider buying one is far beyond me,

Many girls likes that color and the hallo kitty "thing" as well.

Thankfully my wife is not amongst them.

True! A number of girls were taking pics of the cars... I guess one daddy's girl might buy one, just to stand out of the crowd?

I once saw a Merc McClaren SLR parked in Emporium car park. Also seen a couple of different Merc SLS's knocking around.

And twice I've seen the same Porsche Carrera GT. Once driving along Sukhumvit and once parked on Thonglor - but luckily for me the owner was sat in it revving it hard. Incredible.

post-83861-0-70295500-1349063948_thumb.j

Edited by josephbloggs

Yesterday saw here a paint job [getting old cant even remember what the paint was called]

Lots of cars had them in Europe 15 - 20 years ago. depends on the light as to what colour it is, catch it in the right way can see lots of different colour's or as it moves it changes colour.

• 2 weeks later...

Since I moved to a new condo building, I usually park next to a Mitsuoka Viewt :>

http://en.wikipedia..../Mitsuoka_Viewt

No, no, no . You must be confused. All I see there is a beautifully proportioned Jaguar. biggrin.png

OK Just don't look in the engine bay........beautifully proportioned Jaguar that chugs along with a March engine,

Was one For Sale in a Tent a month or so ago 1.0 engine !

Since I moved to a new condo building, I usually park next to a Mitsuoka Viewt :>

http://en.wikipedia..../Mitsuoka_Viewt

No, no, no . You must be confused. All I see there is a beautifully proportioned Jaguar. biggrin.png

OK Just don't look in the engine bay........beautifully proportioned Jaguar that chugs along with a March engine,

Was one For Sale in a Tent a month or so ago 1.0 engine !

I wouldn't mind to have one of these though.. http://en.wikipedia....Mitsuoka_Orochi tongue.png

Mitsuoka_Orochi_Nude_Top_Roadstar.JPG

Edited by kotsak

Different, but I'm past that, if I could get in it, would never be able to get out... + the price 11.7 million !!

As for the Mitsuoka Viewt wonder if they could get a 1 JZ engine in it ?

Edited by ignis

Mitsuokas are ugly cars IMO.

Yes for sure, but at least there different than the car there based on..

Can you buy a new Ford Mustang here or a Morgan. or Honda NSX

As for the Viewt the Mk 2 Jag stopped being made in 1967.

Coming out of Big C Bang Yai yesterday afternoon, followed it, went up the road did the U-turn and headed north getting into the middle road..

Not into USA Classic cars but this was a very fine showroom condition Pontiac GTO, guess from the 60's....... the roar of that engine wow.

Yesterday at Big C Bang Yai, followed out of parking it went up and did the U-turn, so heading North, it then went into the middle road Pontiac GTO in mint condition, wow the noise from that engine.......

looking at pictures cannot see it......... followed up the car park ramp, so at no time did I see more that the side and rear, 2 people inside and was LHD, but rear was not straight across, both rear wings went up to each edge,

. 3 big squares of lights, outside square was side lights, as on, inside were brake lights, and middle ones were turn signals as driver used.... in between the lights was in chrome big Pontiac, on the right side of boot lid was GTO........... maybe from the 50's ??