No cover up in Dr Kratai death: Police chief says family can have complete faith in "scrupulously fair RTP"

webfact

22 hours ago, JustAnotherHun said:

I fear, they really believe in what they say

The same we all fear, they see no wrong in the way they drive or ride,     as told  to me by my Thai brother in law who is  a High ranking  officer  in the RTP

• Like 1

20 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Scrupulously fair RTP. A bit like saying Justin Bieber is the most talented singer in history. Or, the Chinese government is the most open and transparent. Or North Korea is a kind and generous nation. Or Trump was truthful. Or Anutin has been an effective health minister. Or Prayuth is a good leader. 

Or Peltin Elton is a better singer than Elvis. ????

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, brianthainess said:

I don't think he will walk away completely as it was a respected Doctor that was killed, but had it been someone very poor then no doubt the victim would have been at fault.

Had it been someone very poor, it would not have even made the news.

• Like 1

On 2/5/2022 at 9:37 PM, johnhender said:

How does a Thai policeman afford a Ducati Monster in the first place ?

The bike was not his bike. He borrowed/removed it from police impound lot and took it for drive. It was not licensed to be on the road. It was impounded for another police matter.

• Like 1

On 2/6/2022 at 9:40 AM, Mansell said:

How insulting to the Thai people that the police have the title Royal in their name. Corruption is Corruption and these people should have that in their title. The Corrupt Thai Police.

Same as the Royal Thai army that uses coups to overthrow elected civilian governments