ATK test at Suvarnabumi

fakser

Does anyone have experience with pre flight ATK test at Suvarnabumi? How long are the queues for the test? The AP information say the results are ready within one hour but could not tell how much time should we come to AP before departure. 
Thanks for sharing the info. 

On 2/5/2022 at 3:32 PM, mackayae said:

Is this test accepted for entry into the US or is a RT-PCR test also required.

Both ATK Rapid or RT-PCR is accepted by the US. Need one or the other but not both.

Edited by Nino3
additional information.

20 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

I think, Australia is the same? So, how much is that ATK Rapid test at the airport? (I presume less than a R-PCR test downtown?

I posted some time back in another thread where I stated 1050 baht. However, I didn't ask the GF for the receipt so I am unable to confirm this is what she actually paid. Others have also stated the same approximate amount in their posts.

Yes, the Rapid ATK at the airport is less expensive than the PCR test in town. Rapid ATK test is 500 baht at MedConsult. MedConsult gives a straight forward cost breakdown for each test.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nino3 said:

I posted some time back in another thread where I stated 1050 baht. However, I didn't ask the GF for the receipt so I am unable to confirm this is what she actually paid. Others have also stated the same approximate amount in their posts.

Yes, the Rapid ATK at the airport is less expensive than the PCR test in town. Rapid ATK test is 500 baht at MedConsult. MedConsult gives a straight forward cost breakdown for each test.

Thanks, Nino3. Good to know. I'll happily pay the 550 baht more for the convenience. Will certainly be a better 'investment' than the 300 baht I'll have to pay when returning to Thailand.