Pirelli Tyre for Honda PCX

ASEAN NOW Sales

Looking for a new set of tyre for your trusty Honda PCX?

Ads PCX All Gen Ver.eng-01.jpeg

now available in two distinctive style

Diablo Rosso Sport

A sport oriented tyre suitable your daily ride, performance derived from the top of the range Diablo Supercorsa.

Large and sharp profile for optimal transmission of engine power, both in straight and cornering conditions. Lean like never before. Best choice for thrill seeker while doing groceries or if you just want to ride fast.

Maximize Grip in all road condition, agile handling balanced percentage of carbon black and silica. ensure a fast warm-up and hence deliver immediate grip in the dry and wet, whilst the Silica component increases the range of operating temperatures and conditions.

Angel Scooter

Touring tyre design for comfortable ride around town with extended milage in all road condition.

Multi radius profile. Stable on the straight, agile in turns. Light and easy control on the handlebars, make splitting through heavy traffic during rush hour easier.

Complex tread pattern for your safety, predictable performance in all conditions, especially on wet surfaces.

The revolutionary Damping Dots arranged along the tread, increase the flexibility of the tyre allowing vibrations and bumps in the road to be absorbed, and also increasing the tyre surface during braking.

Silica base compound deliver immediate grip in low temperature, enhancing chemical grip in wet road

Get Yours set of Pirelli Tyre at out nation-wide dealers

https://www.pirelli.in.th/dealers5stars/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The IRC tires are not only junk, they are unstable. " 

true ? I have them for my Nmax 155,  50000 kms already, brakes, rain, dust ,  never any problem : have you ever had IRC tires ? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aforek said:

true ? I have them for my Nmax 155,  50000 kms already, brakes, rain, dust ,  never any problem : have you ever had IRC tires ? 

Maybe they just have to learn to ride properly  ????

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2022 at 7:44 AM, Aforek said:

Had those IRC junk on my CBR, they nade your butt cheeks pucker everytime you took a corner - Changed to Michelin Pilot Street and it was night and day, would never recommend IRC for anthing.

• Like 1

Angel scooter does the job comparing to Rosso tires that is overkill! Yes you have an softer compound, but when it comes to performance on a 150 or 350, you have more value in an angel tire than Rosso.

But have to say the feeling it gives the first couple houndred km, is well worth Rosso, just to try it once.

As said you will get longer milage with angel

Edited by Hummin

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2022 at 6:19 PM, Pinot said:

Our Click needs new tires. I was going with Michelin City Grip Pros for about 1500 plus installation. 

Opinion?

have them on my honda, great handling

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...