Daytime viewpoints for HiSo pretties

Nemises

On 2/10/2022 at 2:12 PM, 1FinickyOne said:
On 2/10/2022 at 1:26 PM, 1FinickyOne said:

and I am sure the ladies will appreciate you if they need to go to a public toilet... 

there is never toilet paper in public toilets.... have you ever been to Thailand? 

Have you never been to a decent public toilet in Thailand?   Not many do not have bog paper.

On 2/9/2022 at 9:40 PM, Nemises said:

Really? Why not??

I didn't mean to make that sound personal, and I apologise if it came across that way.

The Royal Bangkok Sports Club and the RBSC Polo Club are members only clubs with security guards at every entrance. Nobody is allowed to just wander into the grounds unchallenged.

To be admitted you have to show your club membership card or be signed in as a guest of a member.

The non-Thai membership of the club is just a few hundred people, what with entrance fees for membership being something like half a million baht. That's assuming you already know a proposal and seconder at the club.

10 hours ago, redsongthaew said:

I didn't mean to make that sound personal, and I apologise if it came across that way.

The Royal Bangkok Sports Club and the RBSC Polo Club are members only clubs with security guards at every entrance. Nobody is allowed to just wander into the grounds unchallenged.

To be admitted you have to show your club membership card or be signed in as a guest of a member.

The non-Thai membership of the club is just a few hundred people, what with entrance fees for membership being something like half a million baht. That's assuming you already know a proposal and seconder at the club.

Interesting, thanks. My family and I own a number of racehorses currently racing at Group level and Metrop level in AU. One of them is favourite to win a $AU5M Golden Slipper warmup race tomorrow at Royal Randwick, Sydney (great odds, PM me for it’s name).  I wonder if proof of ownership of those will get me in? Probably not from what you say!

Edited by Nemises

• 2 weeks later...

Hope your horse wins then you can catch a pretty, educated gal.   Not sure you want a hiso.   What does hiso mean to you?  Daddy's money, spoiled, degree did they earn it really, Mercedes, 100k baht handbag and shoes?   

Get a pass for corporate trade shows. They are common in Bangkok. Sometimes the owners, perhaps even solo women, will work their own booths to meet other CEO's or go for coffee nearby. Get contacts and you may eventually meet family (daughters & wives) through lunches or other functions.

Your going to have to show an ace in your pocket that you have a hand somewhere, just sitting someplace downtown watching is not going to work.

Stop making excuses and being a beta male and get out there and be successful and do it. You can do it! We are all "pulling it for you" here.

Edited by JimTripper

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/25/2022 at 11:06 AM, Nemises said:

I wonder if proof of ownership of those will get me in? Probably not from what you say!

I sincerely doubt it. Entrance is for members and guests only.

Your best bet would be to find a member and ask for an invite.

Are you a member of any clubs in Australia? There are a few clubs that have reciprocal membership. Details on the RBSC website.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2022 at 9:35 PM, scoutman360 said:

Do you speak fluent Thai? If not, good luck with that. They have no interest, why should they? Lot's of handsome rich Thai guys around. 

Another who thinks irony is the thing that spruces up a shirty.

And speaking of being fluent there's no apostrophe in a plural. 

Edited by rott

• 2 weeks later...