Pattaya: Nurse steals dying ICU patient's ATM card and gets his cash out of the machine

webfact

5 hours ago, aussienam said:

Pure evil, yet again certain Thai women showing their true despicable, evil, heartless ways. And a nurse in a position of trust and with a duty of care.

This is Thailand, trust is a non-existent word in this country.

It isn't just the bar girls where stealing, frauds like romance scams and other scams and crimes flourish.

Yet the current self-elected junta government insists on pointing fingers at foreigners, while in fact Thailand is world beknown for it's rampant prostitution (including child trafficking by own family members), scams, romance scams, jetski scams, real estate scams, refurbished cars scams, RTP shakedowns, brown envelopes required at local land office scams... and now we have hospitals scams too.

It feels like an international sport on fleecing foreigners and in this report, even when on your deathbed you are not safe.

Yeap. You nailed it on the head, I personally have sold everything, recouped my losses as much as I could and hit the road for good, I encourage anyone to do just about the same.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, aussienam said:

Pure evil, yet again certain Thai women showing their true despicable, evil, heartless ways. And a nurse in a position of trust and with a duty of care. 

It isn't just the bar girls where stealing, frauds like romance scams and other scams and crimes flourish.  

It feels like an international sport on fleecing foreigners and in this report, even when on your deathbed you are not safe. 

Speaking as a nurse, I wish people would stop regarding nurses as some sort of higher being than "normal" people. They are just people like everyone else and like every occupation sometimes bad people end up as nurses.

In this case, she might have been pushed to desperation by the IMO disaster that is the result of lockdowns. Everyone has a breaking point.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

Not really, with acute shortage of workers she'll move away and a new job in a jiffy... having said that, this is as low as you can stoop for human being to robe the dying.. Disgusting...

LOL. Governments used to do that all the time with such travesties as death duties that ruined many families. For all I know it still goes on in some countries.

8 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Stealing money from someone that no longer has any use for it .........

Doesn't fit my definition of evil, in fact fairly harmless (but wrong).

Harmless?  Who are you to decide whether he, or his family, has any use for their money and whether stealing it all is harmless to them?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

She has ruined her career and reputation for 4,500 baht.

Yeh but she still has a cute Thai nurse outfit ... And she's only 29 so she may as well go all the way seeing as her reputation is in the gutter, she may as well join it. 

3 hours ago, Leaver said:

Can you show me a country that worships money more than Thailand?  

To be honest - it is a worldwide disease these days. Sums my differ (depending on country's economical level) - but they love money with the same passion everywhere.

Edited by Sunnny
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, giddyup said:

Money is worshipped the world over, Thailand is no different. Or perhaps you'd like to prove different.

Thailand is known as "The World's Brothel."    It's takes a special kind of greed for money for that to happen on a national basis. 

Thailand is no way near as poor as many other countries, including many African nations, yet, prostitution is huge here.  Hint - it's not because they are hungry.  

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, webfact said:

She was taken on a renenactment

Of course she was---"This is how I did it, I put the card in this little slot and pressed these buttons"

Love these re-enactments ............................:w00t:

10 minutes ago, Leaver said:

Thailand is known as "The World's Brothel."    It's takes a special kind of greed for money for that to happen on a national basis. 

Thailand is no way near as poor as many other countries, including many African nations, yet, prostitution is huge here.  Hint - it's not because they are hungry.  

You are right. Not because they are hungry. But because they are SEX-hungry!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, JustAnotherHun said:

So true Thai women are desperate for sex with overweight westerners at triple their age.

Then why the same is not happening in the other, even poorer countries? Because they care less about money? Not really. The sexual drive of the thai females is nothing to be compared with. It is a unique feature of this nation. Do those thai girls love old and fat farang? Not really. Add a couple of 1000 thb notes and then ‘love is in the air’. It is a combination of the mystic sex desire and a need for the means to survive. A combination!

Edited by Sunnny
  • Sad 2