Thailand expects 200,000 Saudi visitors this year after tourism resumes following a 30-year hiatus

snoop1130

19 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Asked 'Mr. Google'... "Thailand welcomed nearly 37,000 Saudis in 2019...", so why should 200,000 Saudis flock to Thailand? - No alcohol, no fun, places deserted, and things overpriced... They can have that at home! Okay, maybe they'll come for the sunshine... ????

they will come to see ALL the sand on pattaya beach and jomtien beach........!!!!!

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

More than 200,000 people are expected to visit in 2022 with the resumption of direct flights and mutual tourism promotions. Saudi Arabian Airlines will start operating direct flights between the two countries next Monday.

And the good news is ???????????

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, mark131v said:

If your gonna just make up a number why not just go with 2 million or 5 or 10 there's a good chance it will be just as accurate as TAT's guess

I thought perhaps it was a single Saudi jumbo loaded up each and every day resulted in that number. 

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

More than 200,000 people are expected to visit in 2022 with the resumption of direct flights and mutual tourism promotions. Saudi Arabian Airlines will start operating direct flights between the two countries next Monday.

I predicted an announcement of 300,000 yesterday.. and bu**er me here it is today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Inala said:

Agree. And the ultimate hypocrisy they practice when praying 5 times a day to impress their god with how holy they are and then jumping on the girls all night long. Understandable I suppose, since the women in their home country are wandering around in bed sheets. They wouldn't be getting much there.

Well, actually they do get some.. Hehe.

Sharia law protects rapists in the peninsula.

Those countries that were under the influence of the French culture do not protect those men though...

14 hours ago, Thailand said:

I guess Phil Mickleson will not be carrying the flag?

Well he did until he realized how stoopid he sounded. What a putz. He's since "apologized".

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

More than 200,000 people are expected to visit in 2022

So that's 645 per day, starting today. Ot are they all going to arrive en masse for New Years?

Arrivals from RUH today? Zero (actual or scheduled).

• Like 1