Now that the Hot Season is only a month away, would you even consider shaving your chest in order to feel more comfortable? This alternative solution is not as radical as it might sound.

GammaGlobulin

My Dear Friends,

If you, as I, and also Robin Williams, while he was alive, exhibit hair on our chests, during the Hot Season in Thailand, would you ever consider shaving your chest in order to feel far more comfortable?

In fact, now that temperatures here have just begun to rise, I have shaved the upper half of my chest, and I am feeling 50-percent better, already.

You might think that I am joking.

However, this is a serious post about helping men on this forum to both feel better, and, for those who are newbies to Thailand, just helping them more easily acclimate to the impending heat which we know is ahead, maybe within the next three weeks, and which will last until the end of May.

I have never shaved my chest. And, I don't know men who have.

There is really no downside to shaving my chest, other than my worry that it might begin to itch.

If anyone knows anything about chest shaving, in order to feel more comfortable, then please let me know if one will begin to feel itchy as one's chest hair grows back.

Will we need to keep on shaving, day after day, just as we shave our beards, in order to avoid this itchiness?

Also, what about wearing a shirt, after one has shaved part of one's chest.

Will wearing a shirt be a problem?

One more thing:  If all goes well, then I will consider having both my front and my back shaved, regularly.

I am sure that having my front and back shaved, thrice per month, will not cost much money.  And, now that I have already started doing this, having a woman do this for me, in a more formal setting, might be something that I can look forward to, every few days.

Sometimes, the older one becomes, the more one feels the need to try new things.

Truly.

Regards.

Robin Williams, his hairy old soul, God Bless this man, lived a good life, providing pleasure to the masses.

Robin Williams was extremely hairy, according to him.

What a wonderful person, loved by many

And, yet, he never shaved his back or his chest.

It's not a matter of vanity, for anyone, one might guess.....to shave. However....

Maybe it might be a matter of comfort when it gets hot.

And, when it gets hot, Some Like it Hot....and, we know that Tony Curtis must have shaved many times in the making of this film.

I have never had a massage.

A shave, back and front, might be good, though.

• Confused 2

Absolutely. I do regularly. And other parts of my body too. I use a trimmer, so shaving is not required.

I have encountered very, very few women in the course of my lifetime who like an excessive amount of body hair. Many will avoid saying anything. But few like the whole "gorilla thing". I sometimes see guys who have hair everywhere. Why? Did it never occur to them to trim it down a bit? It can really begin to look ridiculous. And I am a hairy guy, so it becomes obnoxious after awhile. Too much heat, sweat, odor, etc. My body is infinitely cooler now. So much more comfortable, and my wife loves it too. 

a6ac06a8dcaa1d429361ec460c499500.jpg

very hairy bears.jpg

f6c53120611be3b8f6a038e66e69e50b.jpg

Edited by spidermike007

Speaking of a beautiful chest, totally devoid of hair, but still a man with plenty of curls on top....

The man who comes to mind, above all others, is Plant.

Whom amongst us does not recall so many hours drooling over Plant's bare breast?

I will not post any drooling video here.

Not only was Plant a sex toy, yet he was a singer of wonder, as well.

Plant was sort of X or R rated, not due to his disrobing, but due to his beauty, beauty which made grown men squirm, and shake.

Thank you for this much needed much overdue topic.

I am sure it is one of the questions people ponder over all of the time.

Same category as "What is the meaning of life?"

Anyway i asked the lady of the house and she slapped me!

For myself,i will consider plucking my 20 or so chest hairs and i will let you know if my life

improves drastically .

4 hours ago, roo860 said:

Waxing seems to work.

Or using a dilapitory cream such as VEET.

From what other users have mentioned:

- Rub it on and a few minutes later wipe it off and the hair comes off too, including the roots.

- If some hair didn't come off do the procedure again or a spot application.

- Only use the recommended amount, extra can cause burn scars which take days to weeks to fully disappear.

- For many users it takes around 10 days for new hair to start to show (much longer than shaving, for most folks new hair (same as whiskers) appears 24/36 hrs after shaving).

- VEET and other similar creams come with various additives, vitamin etc additives, but these versions are quite expensive. The basic creams are mostly quite cheap to buy.

- These creams often used on a regular basis by professional swimmers.

Good luck.