Assault on Kiev: Russian helicopters swoop above Ukraine's capital

Chris.B

Putin has now reportedly said he is open to talks on Ukraine. Zelensyyt's latest nightly report threatens The war has moved to the streets of Moscow and states openly its only fair afterwhat Russia has been doing to his Country. The Counter offensive might be slow but its going forward not backwards and once the Cluster munitions start raining down on Russian forces and Armour it will advance quickly and now Moscow itself is being targeted from within Moscow.

15 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Putin has now reportedly said he is open to talks on Ukraine. Zelensyyt's latest nightly report threatens The war has moved to the streets of Moscow and states openly its only fair afterwhat Russia has been doing to his Country. The Counter offensive might be slow but its going forward not backwards and once the Cluster munitions start raining down on Russian forces and Armour it will advance quickly and now Moscow itself is being targeted from within Moscow.

Peace talks are a non starter at this stage, Putin wants to keep all the territories he has stolen, Ukraine will never agree to that.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

No Wobbly first he has to withdraw all Russian forces from Ukraine including all the areas he stole. Sounds like Putin realizes he cannot win so is looking for a way out. Game changer when Russian body bags are going to be used in Moscow.

Edited by BarraMarra
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I bet they'll still be supplying to Russia under the table.........

China restricts civilian drone exports, citing Ukraine and concern about military use

China imposed restrictions Monday on exports of long-range civilian drones, citing Russia’s war in Ukraine and concern that drones might be converted to military use.

Chinese leader Xi Jinping’s government is friendly with Moscow but says it is neutral in the 17-month-old war. It has been stung by reports that both sides might be using Chinese-made drones for reconnaissance and possibly attacks.

https://news.yahoo.com/china-imposes-curbs-drone-exports-111156371.html

• Thumbs Up 1

LOL aaaaaaannd again

Ukraine war: Same Moscow skyscraper hit in new drone attack

A skyscraper in Russia's capital Moscow has been attacked by a drone for the second time in two days, Mayor Sergei Sobyanin has said.

Several drones were shot down overnight, he said, but "one flew into the same tower at the Moskva City complex" that was targeted on Sunday.

The building's glass facade was damaged but no injuries have been reported.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-66368016

• Thumbs Up 1

Ukraine's Crimean Beach Party is fast approaching and the Russians aren't invited......

Ukrainian HIMARS Strike ‘Takes Out 200 Russian Troops’ Gathered on a Beach.

'An apparent Ukrainian HIMARS strike has reportedly killed hundreds of Russian soldiers as they gathered at a training camp on Dzharylhach Island in the occupied Kherson region. Footage filmed by a drone shows a long, sandy spit of land before zooming in on a number of troop formations gathered by the shore of the Black Sea.

Ukrainian HIMARS Strike ‘Takes Out 200 Russian Troops’ Gathered on a Beach (kyivpost.com)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

Ukraine's Crimean Beach Party is fast approaching and the Russians aren't invited......

Ukrainian HIMARS Strike ‘Takes Out 200 Russian Troops’ Gathered on a Beach.

'An apparent Ukrainian HIMARS strike has reportedly killed hundreds of Russian soldiers as they gathered at a training camp on Dzharylhach Island in the occupied Kherson region. Footage filmed by a drone shows a long, sandy spit of land before zooming in on a number of troop formations gathered by the shore of the Black Sea.

Ukrainian HIMARS Strike ‘Takes Out 200 Russian Troops’ Gathered on a Beach (kyivpost.com)

yes ... i seen that video earlier today,  it's not so conclusive as most videos but good job if they did   !!

Go Ukraine ....   !!    kill every Russian you can   !!

26 minutes ago, steven100 said:

I hope Ukraine bombs the sh_t out of Moscow .......   destroy them ...

Highly unlikely with the drones the Ukrainians are using but it is better than nothing, compared with the devastation the Russians have inflicted on Ukraine it can only be described as a scratch, purely symbolic, but it will do more to damage Putins reputation than any damage to their buildings could ever do. Maybe the West should give the Ukrainians the missiles that would make a difference, I just can't help thinking that the Ukrainians are fighting the Russians with one arm tied around their backs.

• Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Highly unlikely with the drones the Ukrainians are using but it is better than nothing, compared with the devastation the Russians have inflicted on Ukraine it can only be described as a scratch, purely symbolic, but it will do more to damage Putins reputation than any damage to their buildings could ever do. Maybe the West should give the Ukrainians the missiles that would make a difference, I just can't help thinking that the Ukrainians are fighting the Russians with one arm tied around their backs.

absolutely agree ......    it's not a level playing field,   but if the west stop with the support then let Russia take Ukraine,  then what ?  Poland ?    so the US and EU are kinda throwing Ukraine under a bus without giving it complete first aid.  

They don't want to give them fighter jets ?   They don't want to give them Long rang Missiles ?  They were reluctant to give cluster bombs even though Russia used and has thousand of them stockpiles.  

At what point does Zelensky say '    well f__k  you US and EU ... Russia can have Ukraine because you are not supporting us 100%   so as to destroy the incursion ..    ??????

It's a valid point for sure ......    Ukrainians have paid a terrible price to provide a buffer

Edited by steven100
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, Wobblybob said:

I tend to agree with you, and was going to comment that the glass fronted building that has been hit in two drone attacks is a good target, since there have been no casualties, but the damage is very visible and apparent to anyone looking in that direction, giving pause for thought.  However, I do have some doubts as to the overall effect.  As Hitler found when bombing London, and, indeed, Putin is finding with his attacks on Ukrainian cities, far from terrorising the population, it unites it.  Ukraine, and the West, want to split the Russian people from Putin.  Bringing them together in a "blitz spirit" would do the opposite.  Attacks on the Kremlin, military bases and other government buildings could show the Russians that the fight is against Putin, and not the Russian people, but I do think it would be a big mistake to start hitting civilian residences and infrastructure - either intentionally or not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rudi49jr said:

Russia is indeed the evil empire, they will stoop to any low to achieve their goals. And to think there are countless people in Europe and the USA who support Putin and cheer him on. The world is truly going mad. 

And who pawed the road for a desperate putin? 

I do not defend Putin, condem the double morality of the rest of the world, who give Putin the reasons for his cruel war against an constructed enemy! 

Just think about before you give an reaction or a reply, thats all I ask about. History is full of bs, but it doesnt mean I support Putin, or his actions against a devoloping and a country who is still restoring after being a member of Soviet Union. That means cleaning up and restoring or creating a new democratic system without corruption which is one of the biggest problems in former USSR.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

41 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

Please explain to me how you’re not defending Putin, but still blaming the rest of the world for giving Putin the reasons for his cruel war. And who/what is an ‘unconstructed enemy’?

To have an open mind, means also be critical to what our own allies have produced during the last centuries! It is not Putin comes out of the blue with his propaganda, fueling African, middle east countries and maybe especially India and China with common linked history full of feelings against western countries. 

Putin could not have done this without support from mentioned regions who all have an historical agenda against us! 

Do I need to mention history behind the build up? 

Discussing these matters here seems like a wasp nest! Still it doesnt legitimate Putins war crimes and  actions against Ukraine! 

Christ sake shallow thinking from so many who should know better, that the world never starts a new day with blanc papers, there is always a reason to continue this war against some cind of enemy which always involves easy access to territory and resources. 

Edited by Hummin

5 hours ago, Hummin said:

To have an open mind, means also be critical to what our own allies have produced during the last centuries! It is not Putin comes out of the blue with his propaganda, fueling African, middle east countries and maybe especially India and China with common linked history full of feelings against western countries. 

Putin could not have done this without support from mentioned regions who all have an historical agenda against us! 

Do I need to mention history behind the build up? 

Discussing these matters here seems like a wasp nest! Still it doesnt legitimate Putins war crimes and  actions against Ukraine! 

Christ sake shallow thinking from so many who should know better, that the world never starts a new day with blanc papers, there is always a reason to continue this war against some cind of enemy which always involves easy access to territory and resources. 

"Discussing these matters here seems like a wasp nest! Still it doesnt legitimate Putins war crimes and  actions against Ukraine! "

Right so back to the matters in hand which is what this topic is about.

Hopefully some good news breaking:

Seismic measuring stations in Romania and Bulgaria have picked up 3 distinct explosions along the Crimean Bridge

&

image.png.b5a17bdcfcad1b9e03d88cf3f3e935a2.png

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1687585846445125632

• Thumbs Up 1