Assault on Kiev: Russian helicopters swoop above Ukraine's capital

Chris.B

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, johng said:

Thatcher "just did it" with the Falkland isles.

Please explain!

The Falkland Isles were invaded by Argentina just like Putin Invaded Ukraine and Hamas Invaded Israel!

The UK successfully recovered the Islands with unfortunate losses of life on both sides because of a military dictatorship's attack!

During the period 1976–1983, Argentina was under the control of a military dictatorship, and in the midst of a devastating economic crisis.

Events leading to the Falklands War - Wikipedia

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

What are you talking about you are even contradicting yourself now, it started off as 'I want peace'

Yes there will be peace when Ukraine surrenders  that is not a contradiction.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, johng said:

Yes he will never do that as he is winning.

Defeat the man/country with the largest arsenal of military weapons on the planet ?

Do you want him to defeat the Ukraine and either take over all of Europe and/or see the destruction of the world via WW111

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, johng said:

I an not a troll and have been discussing the topic    you just don't like what I have to say as it does not coincide with your own views.

What is your communist party number?

Edited by scottiejohn
y added
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Do you want him to defeat the Ukraine and either take over all of Europe and/or see the destruction of the world via WW111

As I said before  Ukraine should sign a peace treaty surrendering the territory they have already lost..There is no take over of Europe and no WWIII

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

also post links that even doesn't agree with your comments.

The link to the scuppered Boris  Johnson talks agree with what i've said.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, johng said:

The link to the scuppered Boris  Johnson talks agree with what i've said.

Anything you say is worthless, you have been proven wrong, but you cannot see it! 🥴

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

I think it is time to ignore this communist idiot!

Ignore all you want it wont change the facts or reality.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

18 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Anything you say is worthless, you have been proven wrong, but you cannot see it! 🥴

Everything I said is worthless to you  yes of course it is as you do not agree with what I have to say.. I have not been proven wrong regarding the Boris incident.

29 minutes ago, transam said:

Your grandparents that you mentioned would be ashamed of you, they were helping the war effort to stop the same thing that is happening to the murdered in Ukraine.

I said I would like to be with them making Lancaster bomber parts  I don't think they would be ashamed of someone who "thinks outside the box"   I'll remind you again  Putin is not the new Hitler   no matter what the mainstream media tell you at the moment.

All this will eventually be revealed  just like all the other lies and coverups that are uncovered years later   tainted blood  post office scandal  just the latest 2.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

24 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

It's interesting that you say that when a) the link you posted shows that "there was no deal ready to be signed between Russia and Ukraine," and b) the main person to have been pushing that narrative is Putin himself. 

Makes one wonder where you're getting your talking points.

Putin says there was a deal on the table and it was scuppered

Boris denies any wrongdoing

where do you get your "talking points" from ?

1 hour ago, Wobblybob said:

You are an utter troll incapable of discussing this topic without made up nonsense!

I resent that accusation I'm not making things up  let alone nonsense

in fact I'm so offended I going offline to calm down for a while.

to chill out with a bit of Deep Purple  Pictures Of Home

Somebody's shouting up at a mountain
Only my own words return
Nobody's up there, it's a deception
When will I ever learn?

I'm alone here
With emptiness, eagles and snow
Unfriendliness chilling my body
And whispering pictures of home

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, johng said:

Everything I said is worthless to you  yes of course it is as you do not agree with what I have to say.. I have not been proven wrong regarding the Boris incident.

I said I would like to be with them making Lancaster bomber parts  I don't think they would be ashamed of someone who "thinks outside the box"   I'll remind you again  Putin is not the new Hitler   no matter what the mainstream media tell you at the moment.

All this will eventually be revealed  just like all the other lies and coverups that are uncovered years later   tainted blood  post office scandal  just the latest 2.

Comprehension is not your strong point, come to think of it what is your strong point other than baiting other members and trying to derail this thread.

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, johng said:

Putin says there was a deal on the table and it was scuppered

Boris denies any wrongdoing

where do you get your "talking points" from ?

I resent that accusation I'm not making things up  let alone nonsense

in fact I'm so offended I going offline to calm down for a while.

to chill out with a bit of Deep Purple  Pictures Of Home

Somebody's shouting up at a mountain
Only my own words return
Nobody's up there, it's a deception
When will I ever learn?

I'm alone here
With emptiness, eagles and snow
Unfriendliness chilling my body
And whispering pictures of home

I would have thought you were more of a 'Agadoo' type of a person, you always seem to be trying to push a pineapple up a tree without any success whatsoever. 🥴

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

19 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Why are you peddling this falsehood? The US is not sending billions of dollars to Ukraine. The vast majority of the funds approved by the Senate will be spent in the US.

What the U.S. Has to Gain from Supporting Ukraine

Rather spending those billions making weapons would it not be better for the USA to spend the money on the infrastructure and making the country better? Do you have shares in weapon making companies?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

16 hours ago, stevenl said:

So allowing to 'just do it'.

What is all the money wasted on weapons for Ukraine if not "doing something"?

Are you volunteering to join the Ukrainians and go fight for them, or is it up to other people to do the fighting and dying for you?

• Confused 4

15 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

It's interesting that you say that when a) the link you posted shows that "there was no deal ready to be signed between Russia and Ukraine," and b) the main person to have been pushing that narrative is Putin himself. 

Makes one wonder where you're getting your talking points.

Obviously not from the western propaganda/ fear media.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

14 hours ago, johng said:

It's interesting that the guys that are all for the war against Russia choose to post on here rather than volunteer to go fight for Ukraine. Perhaps they'd rather other people do the fighting while they stay safe behind their keyboard.

• Confused 3
  • Haha 2