Problem with vaccine certificate

bradiston

20 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I'm a self-confessed dinosaur. How do you take a screen shot with your phone of something that is on your phone?

Every smartphone made in the last 10 years has a special "screenshot' function.....look for it

2 hours ago, Pestell said:

When I did my Thai pass back in December each jab was entered separately.  You had the chance to upload a letter and then the QR code for each jab.  If there is not space for 4 just leave the last one out.

My jabs are all listed in sequence on the digital certificate displayed on Mor Prom.

2 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I'm a self-confessed dinosaur. How do you take a screen shot with your phone of something that is on your phone?

On mine, it's just long press the middle button on the navigation bar. A screen shot is a way of capturing what's on your phone's screen with your phone's camera, not of photoing your screen with an external camera. As a later poster says, research how to do it in Google. Try "How do I take a screenshot with my ..." and insert the make and model of your phone.

Edited by bradiston
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tonray said:

Every smartphone made in the last 10 years has a special "screenshot' function.....look for it

I do not think that is what was being asked. If you read the OP again you will see the standard screenshot did not work.

A subsequent post referred to a screenshot of the QR code, which I think actually meant scan. As far as I am aware you cannot scan a QR code with the same phone.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sandyf said:

I do not think that is what was being asked. If you read the OP again you will see the standard screenshot did not work.

A subsequent post referred to a screenshot of the QR code, which I think actually meant scan. As far as I am aware you cannot scan a QR code with the same phone.

The answer first given was correct and worked. You can save an enlarged screenshot of the QR code in the top right corner of the Mor Prom digital certificate, save it to wherever you store your photos, load it into Google lens, and it will scan it. You'll get a link to the digital certificate in pdf format, which you can then save to your device. But like I said, the QR codes for the jabs don't appear in the pdf document, nor the QR code in the top right of the original on Mor Prom which you just scanned. My follow up question was, does this matter? Do I need the QR codes?

2 minutes ago, bradiston said:

The answer first given was correct and worked. You can save an enlarged screenshot of the QR code in the top right corner of the Mor Prom digital certificate, save it to wherever you store your photos, load it into Google lens, and it will scan it. You'll get a link to the digital certificate in pdf format, which you can then save to your device. But like I said, the QR codes for the jabs don't appear in the pdf document, nor the QR code in the top right of the original on Mor Prom which you just scanned. My follow up question was, does this matter? Do I need the QR codes?

That is not the point I was addressing. The person that referred to being a dinosaur was asking a question over how the "screenshot" was being used due to a lack of clarity.

Whether you need the QR code or not, I wouldn't know. When I applied for COE they rejected my proof of vaccination, but that was overturned on arrival at the airport.

If you are concerned most large hospitals have a covid desk where you can go and get a printout, the Thai/English versions are acceptable.

20 minutes ago, bradiston said:

I have just looked up my international certificate and that is pdf with the QR code on it, been a while since I did it.

I scanned the QR code on Mor Phrom with another phone and then transferred the certificate to my computer.

4 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Often the screenshot button is on the power down/off screen. Samsung and sony. Seems all brands vary a bit. My Samsung all I have to do is verbally ask it to take a screenshot.  Hope this helps.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sandyf said:

I have just looked up my international certificate and that is pdf with the QR code on it, been a while since I did it.

I scanned the QR code on Mor Phrom with another phone and then transferred the certificate to my computer.

Where was the international certificate located? There are 4 different certificates on Mor Prom. Certificate, Digital Health Pass, International Certificate, Covid-19 Vaccination Records. The international certificate has to be ordered. And I've just noticed, having scanned the QR code and looked at the linked file, my Vax data is out of date and is missing the 4th shot. All other documents are up to date. What a shambles.

Edited by bradiston

3 hours ago, chilly07 said:

How did you get 4 jabs. I've only had 2 and can't get any more unless I queue all day with hundreds of others?

You can make an appointment, I went to MBK on the 15th for a booster and was in and out in about 20  minutes.

I used Mor Prom (free until the end of March) to request an international Covid certificate which was delivered as a PDF via email from intervac ([email protected]) which ended up in my Junk Mail but fortunately I was keeping an eye out for it. 

If you need to go in person & are in the Pattaya area, the office is next to Naklua Fishmarket, (No need for an appointment as they accept walk-ins now), don't bother going if you don't have Mor Prom (on my 1st attempt I had copies of my proof of vaccination & passport but they wouldn't give me a certificate without my Mor Prom number). 

2 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

I used Mor Prom (free until the end of March) to request an international Covid certificate which was delivered as a PDF via email from intervac ([email protected]) which ended up in my Junk Mail but fortunately I was keeping an eye out for it. 

If you need to go in person & are in the Pattaya area, the office is next to Naklua Fishmarket, (No need for an appointment as they accept walk-ins now), don't bother going if you don't have Mor Prom (on my 1st attempt I had copies of my proof of vaccination & passport but they wouldn't give me a certificate without my Mor Prom number). 

Is this the same as the yellow vaccine passport? If so, I already have that.