Current entry rules

As of tomorrow you could enter under the test and to scheme. You would have have to reserve a SHAplus+ hotel for one night and do a covid 19 test. After that you would have to a self test using a ATK and submit the results.

Info is on the Thailand Pass site you need to enter the country. https://tp.consular.go.th

• Like 2

Is the QR code only valid for a specific day of travel? Let's say you are traveling on the 15th March and you obtain your QR code for that. If you then have to change the day of travel to the 16th is that QR code still valid?

11 minutes ago, Yewbzee said:

Is the QR code only valid for a specific day of travel? Let's say you are traveling on the 15th March and you obtain your QR code for that. If you then have to change the day of travel to the 16th is that QR code still valid?

Yes up to 72 hours after but not before. You would of course have to inform the Test and Go hotel.

Edited by jimn
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

As of tomorrow you could enter under the test and to scheme. You would have have to reserve a SHAplus+ hotel for one night and do a covid 19 test. After that you would have to a self test using a ATK and submit the results.

Info is on the Thailand Pass site you need to enter the country. https://tp.consular.go.th

Joe, is this the same for Thais?

8 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Your Thailand Pass will be valid to use for 72 hours after the date of arrival shown on it.

You have to change your arrival time by contacting the hotel.

Would I need a pre-departure jab in the UK before flying and maybe another pre-departure returning from Thailand to the UK?  Thanks for your help.

20 minutes ago, Pdavies99 said:

Would I need a pre-departure jab in the UK before flying and maybe another pre-departure returning from Thailand to the UK? 

You would not need another covid 19 vaccine injection before leaving Thailand and I assume the UK as well.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You would not need another covid 19 vaccine injection before leaving Thailand and I assume the UK as well.

THere is no concept of pre-departure jab (vaccination) but a pre-departure RT-PCR test is required to enter Thailand. 

Edited by CartagenaWarlock
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

THere is no concept of pre-departure jab (vaccination) but a pre-departure RT-PCR test is required to enter Thailand. 

I am fully aware of that. I was only replying to what he wrote.