No internet connection to a certain "news" outlet.

PJPom

I tend to have a morning ritual of skimming through many news outlets while drinking my coffee and over the last week I have been unable to update mailonline. Some will say that I am missing nothing of importance but I do find the sometimes radical opinions amusing.

I am wondering if this is censorship as the Daily Mail is not a favourite of the Establishment, anyone else having the same problems ?.

I have always wondered if there is caching going on in the system in Thailand as well (either as a part of the normal internet system or by others). Browser cache sorts out 80% of my issues but I sometimes have a problem it will not sort and then this problem can be resolved au naturel in a few hours or days. Anyone know if there is localized caching?

The Daily Mail does not like certain ad blockers and VPNs so I use Brave just for the DM and Chrome etc with or without VPNs for everything else.

With my settings on Brave all I get is one initial video popup and once the X is clicked all is fine.

5 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

I'm sure you must do already......but if not and you are looking for radical (mental?) opinions try the Daily Excess comments section......very entertaining.

Off topic I know but I love how their Over The Top/exaggerated headlines bare no relation or are even mentioned in the body of the so called "article" to which I assume the headline is referring!

????

• Thanks 1

If the Daily Mail were a Thai newspaper todays headlines would probably be

IT'S A SCORCHER !!  

or

KATE AND WILLIAM CANCEL LAKE BAIKAL HOLIDAY CRUISE

As for the comments section. If all the people that write that stuff could be rounded up and dropped by parachute into Moscow this war would be over before Saturday nights winning lottery numbers were announced.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, PJPom said:

I am wondering if this is censorship as the Daily Mail is not a favourite of the Establishment, anyone else having the same problems ?.

It doesn't work for me unless you use a VPN - been like that for several weeks. Pretty sure its ISP related, we use TOT whereas other ISP's I have tried do not need a VPN.