Praise for Immigration

17 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Their 90 day reporting pre covid was a breeze, in and out in a few minutes then down the beach for a few beers. 

That's my modus operandi, it gives me an excuse to travel from the Darkside to the brightside, "Tilac, I need to go to immigration today", several beers and hours later I'm home...555.

• Like 1

Great to hear, again, that the online 90days works.

I wonder however what is the purpose. There's no proof that it is actually the intended person doing it - or that the intended person is indeed in Thailand.

All the normal folks are tracked anyway by phone, credit card, internet activity, utility bills, and so on.

The ones that want to stay under the radar won't be doing a truthful 90day anyway.

So perhaps the 90d could be scrapped? Not that it matters to me, it costs me zero time at Promenada in CM. I suspect it's an excuse for them to look busy and justify extra staff.

Edited by arithai12

On 3/3/2022 at 7:57 AM, ubonjoe said:

You can do it online now since the new site became available.

thanks joe,as i have never had a printer or used one ,what should i get,i have a DELL LAP TOP. with windows 10.

thanks in advance to all replies.

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, meatboy said:

thanks joe,as i have never had a printer or used one ,what should i get,i have a DELL LAP TOP. with windows 10.

thanks in advance to all replies.

There are shops that would print it out for you or maybe send it by email to a friend that has a printer to it for you.

Not sure if I could survive without my printer/scanner. My entire family uses it.