Cannabis Big-C

tonray

1 hour ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Seems about right. At these prices for dried leaves (179B, 440B), these must be the potent drugs.

You obviously  have no idea just like the average  consumer.   There is not one bud or flower in these packs.  There is nothing potent in these packs.  There is not enough in these packs to extract any amount of CBD.  You cant bake, or boil these leaves and. Expect to get anything  out of it.  This is just another marketing  scam to fool the average consumer.   If you arent getting your CBD in an oil base then you are only getting scammed.   There are of course  edibles that were made using to OILS that have been produced either the Psychoactive part THC, or the medicinal part CBD but it is always an oil not dried leaves.  If anyone purchases these products  for anything  other than a novelty then they are being scammed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Seems about right. At these prices for dried leaves (179B, 440B), these must be the potent drugs.

Real CBD "OIL" As it is only extracted  in an oil base sells at least 2k thb.  What you got here is fool the customers,  as they know nothing. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Yip that will get the one lot who are too spaced out on drugs to know the difference to come flocking to Thailand and keep the other lot who do not know the difference to stay away while the remaining idiots flock there to buy the cr@p. A real "lose/lose/lose situation!

1 hour ago, nightfox said:

You might as well buy oregano if you want the same high.

Reminds me of my highschool days (late 70's/early 80's...yes I'm old).  A 9th grader was bragging about the "drugs" he had experienced....a friend of mine asked him if he wanted to buy a joint for a $1 (about the going rate back then).  This kid bought it supposedly smoked it and swore it was good sh#% because he was high....problem was the joint was rolled with pencil shavings ????

59 minutes ago, WEBBYB808 said:

You obviously  have no idea just like the average  consumer.   There is not one bud or flower in these packs.  There is nothing potent in these packs.  There is not enough in these packs to extract any amount of CBD.  You cant bake, or boil these leaves and. Expect to get anything  out of it.  This is just another marketing  scam to fool the average consumer.   If you arent getting your CBD in an oil base then you are only getting scammed.   There are of course  edibles that were made using to OILS that have been produced either the Psychoactive part THC, or the medicinal part CBD but it is always an oil not dried leaves.  If anyone purchases these products  for anything  other than a novelty then they are being scammed.

Picked up some edible gummies while visiting my daughter in Oregon.  Holy smokes I took a half of one and 30 minutes later felt like I had drank a whole bottle of wine.  Many different types for all that you need, including sleep......

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Picked up some edible gummies while visiting my daughter in Oregon.  Holy smokes I took a half of one and 30 minutes later felt like I had drank a whole bottle of wine.  Many different types for all that you need, including sleep......

Problem with edibles it's easy to over do it, and that's not always fun.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Yes there the CBD and THC would be regulated  and held to a standard.  Here they think and imply if you get any oart of the plant you are getting what you think.  Its a scam here

• Like 1