Thai Prime Minister says drinking booze does not help prevent Covid-19 after fake news goes viral in Thailand

snoop1130

14 hours ago, sambum said:

And yet some doctors recommend that drinking a couple of beers a day is actually good for you

Better than 5 but not healthier than 0.  Facts.

That was research that was bought by Anheiser Busch and Miller.  It's been proven to be b.s. if you actually understand the words I posted.  Facts.

11 hours ago, itsari said:

Some complaints? That is all you do is complain .

But you are not on your own .

True that. And there is an awful lot to complain about here, with regard to this highly toxic, and spectacularly corrupt administration. Ask any Thai about this. 98% will agree. And you are among under 1% of the expat community that approves of them. Be silent. See if it helps.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

True that. And there is an awful lot to complain about here, with regard to this highly toxic, and spectacularly corrupt administration. Ask any Thai about this. 98% will agree. And you are among under 1% of the expat community that approves of them. Be silent. See if it helps.

I never said i approve of all the Government does . Please do not put words in my mouth 

I do hope that a lot of Thais will also tell the great Prayut and Anutin, that drinking tea will

not prevent COVID 19.   However banning alcohol can have an effect on the number

of tourists that are traveling a long way to vacation in Thailand. The great leader and his health minister

may be reminded of that Fact.

Harvey

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Hey, you were the one who called me a sadist, for calling out these toxic goons.

Hey, you are a sadist for calling anyone a toxic goon .

Best you take a good look at your own toxic <deleted>

• Like 1

On 3/12/2022 at 8:29 AM, Dibbler said:

"Drinking alcohol does not help prevent Covid-19 or limit symptoms" 

... but apparently some are concerned alcohol consumption on voting day may lead to adverse results, hence needs to be banned ...

Pointless, as the results are known weeks before the day

24 minutes ago, itsari said:

Hey, you are a sadist for calling anyone a toxic goon .

Best you take a good look at your own toxic <deleted>

You are so wrong. Respect always has to be earned, and never, ever freely given. These guys are way beyond toxic. And my only hesitation in calling the leaders here goons, is the potential to insult many of us goons worldwide. 

And your threshold for sadism appears to be very low. LOL. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1

On 3/12/2022 at 7:11 AM, johncat1 said:

So Prayut is now taking advice from Anutin the health minister ? But of course Anutin with no qualifications in the medical profession is an expert on this matter.

He inherited billions from his father so he must be an expert in everything.

Thai kultcha innit.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Indeed. At least 98% - and been of this nature and percentile for decades. They've always understood, yet don't become actively involved to promote conform or change, as it doesn't truly effect or intrude on their everyday lives. Relatively free, independent and self-sufficient [more or less] everyday. The ever present and well known Thai paradox - existing in this usual manner under ages of ruling classes/surface militarism. 

Farang would benefit most assuredly if they didn't overthink most everything that really isn't that complex - though, they'll insist on creating these undesirable situations for themselves....wrought with angst and fashionable Occidental manners. 

Farang could easily learn from Thai. Sadly, they're greatly incumbered to do so. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

You are so wrong. Respect always has to be earned, and never, ever freely given. These guys are way beyond toxic. And my only hesitation in calling the leaders here goons, is the potential to insult many of us goons worldwide. 

And your threshold for sadism appears to be very low. LOL. 

Not low at all .

Your love of Thailand is somewhat confusing  

Have a good night Sir

• Sad 1

On 3/13/2022 at 8:01 AM, SiSePuede419 said:

Better than 5 but not healthier than 0.  Facts.

That was research that was bought by Anheiser Busch and Miller.  It's been proven to be b.s. if you actually understand the words I posted.  Facts.

Everybody's facts except yours are b.s. then? My "Facts" were acquired from RxList:- 

RxList provides content written by pharmacists and physicians and data provided by credible sources like the FDA, Cerner Multum, and First Data Bank, Inc.[5] RxList, as part of the WebMD Consumer Network, adheres to the same privacy policy as WebMD.com and is certified by TRUSTe

I suggest you take it up with them, instead of shouting your gospel at me.

On 3/14/2022 at 2:31 PM, sambum said:

Everybody's facts except yours are b.s. then? My "Facts" were acquired from RxList:- 

RxList provides content written by pharmacists and physicians and data provided by credible sources like the FDA, Cerner Multum, and First Data Bank, Inc.[5] RxList, as part of the WebMD Consumer Network, adheres to the same privacy policy as WebMD.com and is certified by TRUSTe

I suggest you take it up with them, instead of shouting your gospel at me.

WebMD.  LOL.  You didn't notice my screenshot was a summary of multiple peer reviewed research studies.

WebMD doesn't do research.

An abusive post has been removed along with a reply.

If you want to get abusive at a personal level, please don't be surprised when you are removed from the forum.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8.) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonising other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.