Foreigner and Thai wife flee for their lives as spurned forestry man sprays bullets - son dead

webfact

14 hours ago, webfact said:

Two months earlier Kanya had told him in Line messages that it was over between them as he wouldn't change his bad behavior.

"Bad Behavior" meaning her paramour was having sex with other women.

Poor guy.

On the bright side, the husband  won't have to go to Burriram anymore if things don't work out.

Edited by onthedarkside
trolling comment removed
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Just to much wrong in the head of ex Thai husbands. They really believe they own their wife. The lack of education is rife, as the lack of real mental lock ups for such idoits!

that's the prop with dowyries as yes the paid for them so own then in their little brains 

5 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

not very nice

That was a compliment.  

The guy shooting up the place wasn't very nice.

The cheating wife wasn't nice.

And your Accusing me of not being nice.

Get a life!

7 hours ago, giddyup said:

I suppose it's unheard of for Western ex husbands, boyfriends etc to kill their ex after being rejected?

It happens often. Marriage not a necessary condition for it.

Part of it is being spurned, part of it is not being able to cope with her being with someone else.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, giddyup said:

Are you reading local news from the US, the UK or any other countries that report on people killed by spouses or boyfriend's? Of course you haven't, you are just spouting opinion, not facts.

I live in the states and this frequent. Usually it is the wife/girlfriend who ends up dead, but we had one here not too long ago in which a police officer who was called to deal with the violent ex was ambushed and killed.

Edited by mbenson
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

So am I reading or understanding this right this girl is married to a foreigner she ends at two months ago a relationship which she had with another man she was pregnant with her son when she was 17 is that about right

and she is a cashier, so i believe.

Edited by wombat
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, PeeJayEm said:

Just so much wrong in the head of foreign "husbands" who expect the "wife" to remain celebrate between annual visits.

And where was this story about your made up fantasies?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, keithkarmann said:

Thats what dowries are for, you are actually buying the lady. This is accepted and it is not understood that in some circumstances it is really people trafficing. Just like slavery.

Not at all. Dowries is from start a symbolic measurement of a persons status in society.

6 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Okay. If I spend five minutes looking for reports like this in Thailand I'll find a bunch. Now, if you did that for whatever country you come from how many will you find? If anyone has their head in the sand it's you. Perhaps you never read the news here. 

Despite the cool quote from Kilgore Trout, I must disagree.

In the region that I live in, I can tell you of two women and one cop that were killed by crazed exs. And this is just the stuff that is big in the local news and I read about. In addition, a coworker's daughter was murdered by an ex in FLorida. The US is a big place and I am in a pretty limited region. I would think that this is far more common in big cities.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Or maybe he does not want one from his own country, I certainly don't. I'd rather chew razor blades.

I know of a former "showgirl" in Pat-Pong who could possibly accommodate you on that score.

6 hours ago, Pravda said:

a lot less problems with nice, decent educated women.

I think your statement would hold generally true, in most any country. 

It seems uneducated people have a higher tendency to react with violence or seek to "prove" themselves through violence (or have romantic/familial ties to such persons).

Edited by BananaBandit

These people are not born this way, they are created. I have seen how Thai and Khmer parents (I don't know about other SE Asian countries) strictly control their children. This applies to boys and girls, but mothers around the world, do treat a son differently to a daughter - it can be observed within one hour of birth. I have seen it in a Thai family where a son was raised primarily by his aunt when his mother was overseas. This teenager was so immature compared to what I would have been at his age. His emotions are repressed - stamped on. They are time bombs waiting to go off. I think it also explains why these young men go wild when they get away from their family (for a short time) when they have some "freedom" when they get a small motorcycle. In the case I refer to, his cousin of 15 died riding a motorcycle. So should we be surprised when they carry all this psychological baggage (immaturity) into adulthood. The simple fact is they are in effect, still just children and they act like someone stole their football. It is Thai society that needs to look long and hard at itself.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

It is more about being unable to cope with the ignominy of being dumped for someone else,  

They have mega tantrums like little boys who have lost their toys.

They are not raised with manners, dicipline,  or consequences.   

A very confusing story, how long has the Foreigner been 'Married' to this woman ? if at all, on a 'yearly' visit to Buriram ? A couple of years ago she struck up a relationship with him (the shooter), so it sounds like she has been living in Buriram  and just 2 months before broke up with him, was that just before her 'Husband' was returning for his yearly visit ?  RUN FOREST RUN. She not Lub you too Mut.

9 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I disagree, I behive in rehabilitation. 

There's an old thread on here about the old Washington Square. It's amazing how much info those old timers have complied. They got the names of all the bars, all their regulars, and the staff. Since it was torn down they said many of the regs and staff had paired up. Contrary to popular belief, it seems most of those relations wound up being successful and long term, as opposed to just long time.

16 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

The Thai male population is suffering from terrible upbringing, spoiled rotten, no discipline

It's the end of the term, time to make scores. Behold, my typical score sheet. I've seen this for years. In this male oriented society, boys are listed first, girls at the bottom. And so every time there's a sea of blank space at the top. The boys' behavior is coddled and condoned. I submit their blank spaces, and they'll still be given a passing score.

There'll be one or two good boys toward the top. These are usually ladyboys. To be a masculine, Thai male is to be too cool for school. But to be fair, it's not much different around the world.

Screenshot_20220315_090700.jpg

Edited by CrunchWrapSupreme

Do we know how long this woman and the foreign husband have been married? No,

It says that he was on a yearly visit, does not say how long he gets to stay, so the 

wording of this story is strange. Did this lady start a lovers relationship 2 years ago, and decided to end it 2 months ago?

All in all it is a tragic ending of life for her son. It may be a complicated and sad future for the marriage.

I can only guess that this forestry guy will not be in this relationship for much longer. I do hope he is located and arrested

very soon though.  His future can go only about two ways. Hopefully not three.

16 hours ago, Reigntax said:
17 hours ago, PeeJayEm said:

Just so much wrong in the head of foreign "husbands" who expect the "wife" to remain celebrate between annual visits.

I’m sure most of us celebrate when the other half is away.

Maybe not most of us but it appears some that do are inordinately proud of it.

18 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I never did in 30 years back in the UK despite plenty of opportunity (she did).

Different in Thailand, they cheat, so I cheat.

Seems fairer that way.

It's called the "When in Rome" defense.

• Like 1

On 3/14/2022 at 11:51 AM, Gottfrid said:

Just to much wrong in the head of ex Thai husbands. They really believe they own their wife. The lack of education is rife, as the lack of real mental lock ups for such idoits!

Adults can sort out their differences but one innocent 20 years old young man is dead, 

"Jalousie is not a virtue  it's a decease".