90 days report less than 90 days

Has anyone ever been issued a 90 day report that was less than 90 days?

I used an agency for my extensions for the past year and a half and I just realized my latest 90 day report is ending on my last day of permit of stay instead of the usual 90 days. Which is about 45 days less than 90 days.

I asked the agent about it and they said it was normal. It didn't sound normal to me as when under Covid extension, their 90 days report was always beyond my extension's validity.

I am not blaming them, for the record. I just want to know if it is something new or just odd.

Anyone had experience with this?

Thanks as always

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, Lite Beer said:

Next 90 day report is 90 days from your last one.

Why would you use a dodgy agent?

Didn't have much of a choice when they told us to get a "proper" visa or leave in September 2020

2 hours ago, Moonlover said:

When it's due, do it. What's the problem? They don't cost anything.

When you use an agent that does a visa for you in weird provinces, you have to do your 90 day report through them.

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

OP have a read of this thread.

Thanks a lot for that. I guess the agent did my 90 day report in multiple provinces until they got one that didn't allow past current extension's expiry date.

Thanks for the comments.

Also, it's supposed to be for "aliens" staying here for 90 days after arriving or after their earlier registration. Making it earlier than that defeats the purpose...

Edited by BKKTRAVELER

8 hours ago, BKKTRAVELER said:

Also, it's supposed to be for "aliens" staying here for 90 days after arriving or after their earlier registration. Making it earlier than that defeats the purpose...

When on extensions and using a re-entry permit the next report it is due 90 days from the day you enter the country.

If changing offices it would normally be due on the day the existing report is due.

There are several offices that only do the report date to the day your extension ends. It does not matter whether it is in person or online.

18 minutes ago, Digitalbanana said:
12 hours ago, Moonlover said:

They don't cost anything.

18 minutes ago, Digitalbanana said:

They do if you use a agent ????

Then do it oneself on line Why the hell pay an agent to do what can be done for free in about 5 minutes?

When I did my last 90 days in Chiangmai I got only up to the end of my retirement extension, about 3 weeks...

They told me new rules, the 90 cannot be more than what is left in your extension.

I did a new 90 days the day of my extension....