Life threatening risk of repeatedly wearing same face mask confirmed

webfact

How much medical waste has been dumped into regular trash over the last two years, and for months or years to come as Thailand will never willingly let go of the Covid Emergency Powers and the constant masking and testing that are part and parcel of these population control measures.
Do these people care?  No, but they will pay it ample lip-service just like they do annual burning and the Thai Roads Of Death.

On 3/22/2022 at 12:04 PM, KhunLA said:

I wear the same one, usually, as only have 2.  Cosmetic only and don't do much except make my face sweat.  I could probably blow out candles with mine. ????

What idiot would wash a surgical mask anyway ?  Silly news-blip as don't think anyone is that stupid.  People here must love reading themselves being quoted.

A side thought to all this silliness.  At Pizza Co last night for our NY pizza fix, and noticed the 'sanitized' packaging of fork, knife & napkin being placed in plastic for dine in customers.

Being done on front counter, strangely, in lull of highest traffic area, by employee wearing his chin diaper.  Each napkin handled by him (no gloves), knives & forks in a basket standing up, so he had to grasp the non handle part of each, yes, the part you use or stick in your mouth, and place handle first in the plastic bag.  Newer, sanitized world is not better, and more plastic for the landfills and sea.

Personally I don't care, as long as he washed his hands after using toilet.  I've worked in enough kitchens, knowing if I was the least bit paranoid, I'd never eat in a restaurant.  Thought that was so anti sanitizing, and in public view was the surprising part.  Guess no where to do it in the back, though plenty of tables empty.  

Some people revel in ignorance. A keyword for moron spotting is use of the phrase 'diaper' to refer to a mask. Why would anybody  boast about owning and wearing ineffective  masks?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Some people revel in ignorance. A keyword for moron spotting is use of the phrase 'diaper' to refer to a mask. Why would anybody  boast about owning and wearing ineffective  masks?

Agreed... other key-moron identifiers are those who think they are exceptionally clever when using words such as... 

... OmiCold, Sheeple, WuFlu, Plandemic etc etc....  :whistling:

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

I would ask ... Why would anyone wear a mask ?  

As always ... UP2U

Considering I wore mine on average of 1/2 hour a week, so one year wearing is equal to a full day.  Guess washing once a year would have been more than enough.

Do agree with 'people revel in their ignorance', as see them everyday advertising the same; wearing their mask, exercising, walking when nobody within 100 meters of them, riding MB or in cars. 

Be funny if it wasn't so sad.  

• Like 1

On 3/22/2022 at 4:36 PM, patman30 said:

"a years worth"
you were them for a week at a time ?

????

they literally should be worn for a few minutes at a time then discarded
once bacteria is on them
the bacteria continues to grow/multiply whether you continue to wear it or not.

someone failed maths.....so 40 thb for a box of 50 = 10usd a year..... 365/50 * 40 = 292thb...so a face mask a day when you go out is literally around 10usd a year!!!