Life threatening risk of repeatedly wearing same face mask confirmed

webfact

1 hour ago, JAFO said:

You wear a mask on your bike ride?  I dumped that idea a long time back. No one around, social distancing requirements met. I carry it with me, toss on when I get near people or enter a business or store.. 

Wearing a mask is good on a bike but only when they are burning off. As for covid if you are wearing a full face helmet who can see you? Besides when you are the  driver in a car and alone you don't need one so what is the difference?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, webfact said:

the department explained that surgical face masks should not to be washed and reused, as they are considered to be infectious waste. Therefore, such masks should be disposed of properly in a trash can with a lid. Face masks made from cloth, however, should be washed every day, with either soap or detergent, and allowed to dry in sunlight.

And what about those of us wearing non-cloth and non-surgical face masks, hm? I find my own version of the face mask easier to breathe in and much longer-lasting, lol.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Guderian said:

And what about those of us wearing non-cloth and non-surgical face masks, hm? I find my own version of the face mask easier to breathe in and much longer-lasting, lol.

Do what you think best.