Is an onward ticket required for a TV application through eVisa website in the USA

Last week  end I bought an one way flight ticket to bangkok. The Re-entry permit for my retirement extension also expired last week. Planning a trip to Thailand in July for at least a few months. Not sure how long. Do I need a return ticket for a TV through the e-Visa application in the USA?

5 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Does not need to be a return ticket.

If required any onward flight would suffice. 

I don't have any onward flight ticket also.  While applying for the evisa, do I need a onward flight ticket? Or one way flight ticket will suffice? 

Edited by Onerak

5 minutes ago, Onerak said:

I don't have any onward flight ticket also.  While applying for the evisa, do I need a onward flight ticket? Or one way flight ticket will suffice? 

This is being asked also in this thread. 

I always thought an onward flight is not required. 

Have read ubonjoe mention it is required and he is the expert.

https://aseannow.com/topic/1255051-stv-to-covid-visa-now-going-to-cambodia-and-then-re-enter-thailand-on-a-30-day-tourist-visa/

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Onerak said:

You will need a return or onward ticket to apply for a single entry tourist visa.

"2.4 Proof of a round trip flight confirmation/reservation showing going from the US to Thailand and leaving from Thailand"

Source: https://thaiembdc.org/2020/11/05/trsingle_entry/