Read My Lips: You can trust the Thai Health Ministry

webfact

18 hours ago, Chelseafan said:

Reminds me of the old gag. How do you know if a politician is lying? His lips are moving. 

This clown is a politician in name only, a health minister?? His only degree is in engineering.

But you have an unelected (well elected by other generals) PM whose only "degree's" came from a Military Academy, and yet he is running the country! No wonder Thailand is known as a Banana Republic.

22 hours ago, Geoffggi said:

If only people trusted you ha ha ha - unfortunately you have been caught out too many times so no-one now believes anything you say !!!!!

I'm withholding my trust until cannabis is 100% legal in all circumstances before I believe. One promise at a time dude, that ain't much to ask, and I'm still waiting on your first promise from 5 years back!

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

This clown is a politician in name only, a health minister?? His only degree is in engineering.

But you have an unelected (well elected by other generals) PM whose only "degree's" came from a Military Academy, and yet he is running the country! No wonder Thailand is known as a Banana Republic.

Hey, come on possum don't down grade the banana republics to the same level as this lot. The banana republics don't deserve that

• Haha 1