Marriage Visa Agent Recommendations?

I'm looking for agent recommendations to use for acquiring a marriage Visa without proof of funds. I know the risks, just hoping people who have used any agent recently can recommend along with the agents price. I had one agent who told me they could do it in Bangkok, but I'm a little wary of using them since most agents seem to avoid Bangkok immigration like the plague, along with stories of them turning away people who have had ED visas during their current stay, telling them to leave the country and get a non-o first.

Edited by Mikeheo
  • Haha 1

Using Bangkok immigration is usually more expensive than out of province extensions, certainly for retirement extensions. However, marriage extensions are going to be complicated and expensive anyway. It might be that the senior officials in Bangkok have good relationships with division headquarters to facilitate the process. There will only be a few Bangkok agents willing to help, and you may just need to accept them doing it the way they want. Anyway, a Bangkok agent using Bangkok Immigration should hopefully limit the number of hands the passport needs to pass through, reducing the chance of the passport going astray.

• Haha 1

On 4/2/2022 at 12:26 AM, Mikeheo said:

I'm looking for agent recommendations to use for acquiring a marriage Visa without proof of funds

OP, sounds like your wanting a non O marriage and extension.

Agent can only assist with the organization in Bangkok.

Be aware that being married you can obtain a 60 day extension to visit wife.

How did you last enter Thailand.

It may be possible to obtain covid extension.

When borders open you may be able to obtain a ME marriage visa and that does not require the 400k in bank. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1