Countries as good as Thailand for single men

Lolothai

9 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

Maybe his ex-wife is an immigration officer.

I made another topic regarding this issue, we are still married and she let me take the kids back to France but I heard that she could still file a complain for kidnapping and I could get jailed if I come to Thailand. She made a letter for me to pass the immigration and video call them to authorize me to leave but Thailand being Thailand she could still file a complain.

That's why for my future happy destination place I maybe should avoid Thailand.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Quite a few countries far better than TH for "active bachelors" in my opinion. Like Brazil and Colombia. I'd be living there now if they didn't tax my pension.

Many other countries are better than TH in that respect too but have so poor an infrastructure that you wouldn't want to live there long.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

By the sounds of things you are looking at long term residence. The first thing that you need to do is work out what part of the world you want to live in then check the immigration laws for all the countries in that area to see if you qualify for a long term visa. A friend of mine was in Vietnam on a short term tourist visa and he returned to Thailand and he decided to move to Vietnam on a long term visa but while he was making up his mind Vietnam changed their immigration laws and he could not get a long term visa anymore.

1 hour ago, Speedhump said:

Only locals can own cars? I didn't know that. 

Someone posted a reply saying (I think, they've quickly deleted it) that foreigners can get a driving license the same way as in Thailand. Of course that doesn't mean they're allowed to own a car, so the question stands. 

I am the most hansum…….5 billion women everywhere want me.  I’m rich, very.  

friend is 130 cm and 20 stones or very fat with 20 baht after he sells his blood.  

of course not same same……. Not same same but different.  Not same and different.

I drive a Ferrari….that helps.    Buy one in every country 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1