Electric Vehicles in Thailand

5 hours ago, Pib said:

Thanks.  As I use Android I downloaded/installed it from Google Play vs the link in the Facebook image. 

Google Play shows the new app  being added 18 Sep 2024.   After installing it from Google Play I used my logon credentials that I used for the original app and I was kinda expecting a rejection along the lines of needing to register again, but it accepted my logon credentials and also sent me  OTP to confirm/complete the logon.  

And all info from the original app such as my EV info, payment card number (redacted), my current Wallet amount of a little over one hundred baht, and all the other info from the original app  was indeed showing in the new app.   So, all the info does automatically transfer over from the old app to the new app.   

Now you can still use the old app at least for now BUT when your log into the new app it will log you out of the old app.  If you log into the old app it will log you out of the new app.  Can't be logged into both at the same time.

Anyway, the new app is indeed available for download from Google Play (see below).  A little strange they just didn't update the original app via Google Play "automatic" update vs creating a new, separate app.  Maybe it has something to do with EA Anywhere financial challenges it has been experiencing regarding some bond payments coming due....you can google it and find articles about this like on the Bangkok Post.  Or maybe it just a technical issue with this app that required a new, separate app vs just automatic update of the old/original app.   

Link to new app on Google Play   

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=evapp.eaanywhere&hl=en

image.png.3c7359291bd125b3c411c9c148fb7e6b.png

Absolute Energy has turned to Absolute Fraud and the stock is down 90%.

What a wonderful green world.