Thai woman gives birth in a Vios! Now everyone wants to know the registration number for the lottery

webfact

3pm1.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

Thai Rath reported that Sawang Haet rescue services in Chonburi were called after a woman gave birth in the front passenger seat of a Toyota Vios.

Rattana, 41, was being taken to hospital by relatives after she suddenly went into labor with her third child.

She couldn't hold on and a 2.8 kilogram "white skinned girl" popped out on the Phanat Nikhom - Nong Samed Road.

Mother and daughter were doing fine but were taken to hospital after rescue staff cut the umbillical cord.

Keep up to date with all things Thailand - Join our daily ASEAN NOW Thailand Newsletter - Click to subscribe

The media reported that locals were keen to get the Vios' registration plate number - 3946.

The unusual birth could help people with a lottery win in these dire economic times, they said.  

The husband was at work at the time so relatives took Rattana to the hospital - just not in time!

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-04-21

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information

They are crazy.

Last year, when in Trat, a Thai was stuck with his truck at the beach.
I offered my help to pull him out.

Next day in town, a lady remembered my car and wrote my registration number down.
A few days later, she approached me and told that she won 2000Baht in the lottery.
Yes, it was the number on my registration.

I should try this as well.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, webfact said:

The media reported that locals were keen to get the Vios' registration plate number - 3946.

The unusual birth could help people with a lottery win in these dire economic times, they said.  

It's a shame they never run follow-up stories to articles like this. Perhaps if there were enough articles with headlines such as "Nobody wins anything after car birth induces lotto-mania" people might just start to figure it out eventually.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

OMG, it's a freak. 

Don't tell hubby it's white skinned.

Infadelity. 

Sadly I can see another posting of a wife killing. 

I wonder how many babies are named Toyota ?

5 hours ago, webfact said:

She couldn't hold on and a 2.8 kilogram "white skinned girl" popped out

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The husband was at work at the time so relatives took Rattana to the hospital

I wonder if he was at work when she conceived too?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, JayClay said:

It's a shame they never run follow-up stories to articles like this. Perhaps if there were enough articles with headlines such as "Nobody wins anything after car birth induces lotto-mania" people might just start to figure it out eventually.

My missus said she was going to transpose the letters of Mango & sticky rice from the alphabet into numbers and see what that does.

9 minutes ago, AustinRacing said:

It’s my wife’s birthday tomorrow. So I got her a ticket with last two digits 22. Testing the Thai hypothesis!!!

Reminds me of the day I went to the races and found a £5 note on the floor.  I placed it on the number 5 horse in the 5 o clock race, it's odds were 55/1 ...

... you know the rest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chickenslegs said:

Reminds me of the day I went to the races and found a £5 note on the floor.  I placed it on the number 5 horse in the 5 o clock race, it's odds were 55/1 ...

... you know the rest.

Yes we all know you won 55.000 paunds

• Haha 1