Thailand Pass to stay, PM to oversee situation after end of "Test and Go"

snoop1130

12 minutes ago, anchadian said:

I think you mean, it will change at 00.01 on 01/05

No, new Thai Pass applications change 00:01 on 29 April for entry from 1 May

Edited by aussiexpat
  • Like 2

More BS from PBS

//www.thaipbsworld.com/thailand-pass-to-stay-pm-to-oversee-situation-after-end-of-test-and-go/

Follow the dots for new fishhook...

3rd dot   Vaccinated ... OK

4th dot   Unvaccinated ... OK

5th dot   Those who have been in contact .........

What does that mean    and how about the 5days quarantine + 5days "under observation" ??????

Wonder which Somchai will determine you have been in "close contact" and how they plan to shunt you into "quarantine"???

Idiots just can't seem to resist inserting fishhooks

So now I'm pondering ... even if the thpass update looks OK & I go ahead & book

The quarantine risk is still there even when you have no symptoms

• Like 1

22 hours ago, chai333 said:

More BS from PBS

//www.thaipbsworld.com/thailand-pass-to-stay-pm-to-oversee-situation-after-end-of-test-and-go/

Follow the dots for new fishhook...

3rd dot   Vaccinated ... OK

4th dot   Unvaccinated ... OK

5th dot   Those who have been in contact .........

What does that mean    and how about the 5days quarantine + 5days "under observation" ??????

Wonder which Somchai will determine you have been in "close contact" and how they plan to shunt you into "quarantine"???

Idiots just can't seem to resist inserting fishhooks

So now I'm pondering ... even if the thpass update looks OK & I go ahead & book

The quarantine risk is still there even when you have no symptoms

People have been allowed to quarantine at home / hotel. 

There was a post in this forum. A couple refused to go to the Quarantine hotel after one of them tested positive & were allowed to walk out of their T&G hotel & walk home (isolated there).

Its probably going to be different for everyone & depends a lot on the hotel I imagine. 

As far as the ‘close contact thing’ that’s just theatre… nothing is being done about that. 

I’ve been in and out of Thailand all year. No issues. 

• Like 1

She explained that there are currently four steps in the “Thailand Pass” application process, namely checking of vaccination certification, checking of the evidence of advanced hotel bookings, checking of proof of insurance coverage while in Thailand and proof of booking for RT-PCR testing.

Didn't they cancel the need for hotel bookings and PCR testing as of midnight Friday? (Thailand Time)

Edited by PREM-R
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Robin said:

Recently,  Khun Anutin, a member of the present Government, said......End of Thailand Pass coming soon.

Luckily I did not rush o by my ticket to Thailand.

It is difficult to think that the present government wants any tourists to ever come o Thailand.

I think you missed a t off before his name:whistling:

I will not be buying a ticket either until the nonsense changes but you are right they really don't want tourists. its all hot air that they talk.

9 hours ago, daveAustin said:

The prime minister (lol) couldn’t care less about the hassles tourists face, the stifling of the economy, the plight of Thais and even levels of covid in the country. It is ALL about control, enriching them and theirs, and fashioning the unfortunate Thailand into how they would want to see it and screw everyone else. Horrible, arrogant, egoistic, selfish urchins.

What he said.