Don't smoke weed and drive - it's the same as DUI of alcohol

webfact

5 hours ago, JonnyF said:

I'm getting the impression they really haven't thought this through properly.

It's not that they didn't think it through, it's just that they're through thinking because of the painful side-effects of such laborious activities.

• Haha 1

Driving on the wrong side of the road without smoking weed appears to be more dangerous. Wake up RTP and do your job. Checkpoints do not work except for out of compliance commercial vehicles. 

20220211_070213.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, LivinLOS said:

Saliva tests is what modern countries use.. Dutch do a saliva test which is positive is then followed up with blood testing. 

I have british construction workers in Holland, every couple of months one of them gets busted for DUI and has fines and Dutch driving ban. 

But TIT.

1 hour ago, RayOday said:

Driving on the wrong side of the road without smoking weed appears to be more dangerous. Wake up RTP and do your job. Checkpoints do not work except for out of compliance commercial vehicles. 

20220211_070213.jpg

At least he is driving forward I had one the other day that was backing up 

I've been tempted to turn up at the golf club disguised in totally out-there rasta clothing complete with dred-wig with sunglasses and huge spliff between the lips n see how they receive me at the first tee ... hahahaha ????

If you lined up all these morons ear to ear and looked through one ear there is no doubt you would see straight through to the other side. Complete bunch of empty heads the lot of them. 0.2%. I wake up way more impaired (always have, takes me a while to get going) then I really couldn't guess at how many joints of non-THC joints I would have to smoke to get anywhere near it. Same as DUI for 0.2%? This would be the same impairment if you drank a bottle of water.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Thailand said:

And don't drink if there is a danger of spilling it!

Retards, how will it effect them if there is no THC idiots, they should make same law for alcohol,  minus

300 % and they want to make a Ganja tourism ha ha hub, demented, idiots abuses the privilege of stupidity, amazing Thailand

• Like 2

5 hours ago, lahgon29 said:

Stoned driving is worse than drunk driving. I can find my way home when drunk, but haven't a clue where I am when driving stoned.

I wouldn't try the 2 together. ????????

Disagree 100%! Sorry, 50% - driving while stoned is pretty safe compared to driving when drunk! The "Blue Meanies"are always in your thoughts, and you drive accordingly! 

Edited by sambum

17 hours ago, JonnyF said:

I'm getting the impression they really haven't thought this through properly.

The UK has a tried and true system in place...transplant it to here...jobs done ✔ 

9 hours ago, sambum said:

Really? Link?

Common knowledge, depending on whether you're a daily smoker. THC stays in the system (fatty tissue) for awhile. If your job drug tests you can get away with a hit or 2 on the weekends but not much more.

• Like 2