How Does Your Unmarried Landlady Make you Feel? Like a Loverboy? Like a Rodion Romanovich Raskolnikov?

By the way....

I do not especially appreciate stories written on the Farang Pub which are not true.

Exaggeration and prevarication is just not interesting, not to mention a waste of everyone's time.

Most of us wish to know that what we are reading is something which actually happened to one of our members.

And so, here is what happened to me:

I innocently rented a condo in a building owned by a couple who had a second condo just below me.

There was a passageway which led from the flat below up to my flat, with a steel door locked from the side of the landlady. I had no way of locking this door from my side.

As time progressed, and as this landlady got to know me better, she would sneak up to my condo, and we would read Mark Twain together, and laugh and laugh.

Eventually, after she had groomed me enough, and after much laughter, she got me into a position where she was able to kiss me.

As weeks progressed, we progressed from just kissing to many more intimate acts.

And this, my friends, is how I wasted almost FIVE years of my life on this unhappily married landlady.

Let this be a warning to you, my friends.

I do not wish to go into much detail here, although, I guarantee you my story of woe is rather interesting.

====

This is my story of having had my landlady make me her Loverboy.

======

I also have a story of a landlady, also unmarried, who almost made me a Raskolnikov.

=======

Please be aware of this dynamic before you get drawn in, too far.

And, it is always best to stay at the Marriott, on a long-term contract, for this very reason, if you can afford it.

The manager at the Marriott will never mess with you, or, if she does, then she will get fired.

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Confused 4

For several years, I DID have an unmarried and very attractive landlady. Khun Mam even told me once that I was very “handsome” when I smiled. That motivated me to smile more. She’s about 45 and I see her in the building most every day, even though I don’t rent from her. She has a couple of sons and no boyfriend. The rumor is that she’s become kind of a manhater. She had several cheaters in a row, so she gave up the game. I never had the stones to ask her out but the thought was certainly a pleasant one. ????

• Like 1

Regarding Raskolnikov,

Did Raskolnikov actually commit a crime?

Or, did he provide a service to all future renters of rooms, such as we?

Any time your landlady gives you a hard time....

Maybe...

Just mention Dostoyevsky's "Crime and Punishment".

image.jpeg.ef1f3d660dce174b35feffac2304cd19.jpeg

Maybe then, she will be quicker to provide the service which you deserve.

You pay your rent.

And, you expect good service, as is due you.

No need to socialize too much.

Keep it impersonal, and demand what you pay for.

Just a suggestion.

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Regyai said:

wept!

"Jesus wept"

Difficult to find a shorter verse than this.

image.jpeg.e27c8fe0bbc28554744fe3120901312b.jpeg

Maybe he is weeping about his housing situation.

Maybe he is weeping because he fell in love with his landlady, and now he has been evicted.

Maybe he is weeping because he was charged too much for a plumbing problem.

As Maslow said, housing is key to self-actualization.

Poor old Jesus never did find a home.

Instead, he travelled from town to town, and lived rent free.

In return for a bed, he provided fish, loaves of bread, and plenty of wine.

Also, for some landladies, he provided the feeling of eternal life.

Jesus, being the nomad he was, turned out to be a good tenant.

Never paying rent, he cured the infirm, instead.

• Confused 1

I once lived in Kyoto with a cult.

In the evenings, the members would come to my room and lay hands on me.

I would pretend to be asleep, and I came to enjoy the ritual.

Finally, they kicked me out for being a faker.

Yes, I was a faker, but not a fakir, at the very least.

I did pay rent.

11 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

By the way....

I do not especially appreciate stories written on the Farang Pub which are not true.

Exaggeration and prevarication is just not interesting, not to mention a waste of everyone's time.

Most of us wish to know that what we are reading is something which actually happened to one of our members.

And so, here is what happened to me:

I innocently rented a condo in a building owned by a couple who had a second condo just below me.

There was a passageway which led from the flat below up to my flat, with a steel door locked from the side of the landlady. I had no way of locking this door from my side.

As time progressed, and as this landlady got to know me better, she would sneak up to my condo, and we would read Mark Twain together, and laugh and laugh.

Eventually, after she had groomed me enough, and after much laughter, she got me into a position where she was able to kiss me.

As weeks progressed, we progressed from just kissing to many more intimate acts.

And this, my friends, is how I wasted almost FIVE years of my life on this unhappily married landlady.

Let this be a warning to you, my friends.

I do not wish to go into much detail here, although, I guarantee you my story of woe is rather interesting.

====

This is my story of having had my landlady make me her Loverboy.

======

I also have a story of a landlady, also unmarried, who almost made me a Raskolnikov.

=======

Please be aware of this dynamic before you get drawn in, too far.

And, it is always best to stay at the Marriott, on a long-term contract, for this very reason, if you can afford it.

The manager at the Marriott will never mess with you, or, if she does, then she will get fired.

"You do not want to write too much on this topic?"

I'll keep it brief for you, it's a bad idea to do it on your own doorstep.

I remember a hotel receptionist in Myanmar who could have messed with me anytime she wanted, I could not have said no.

Ummm, maybe just enjoy the flower.  Maybe a few times.  Then, depending on the sweetness of the flower and its pollen, and your individual appetite for both,  either set down roots, or de-root and uproot yourself and move to a different garden.  Botanically speaking of course.   

13 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

"You do not want to write too much on this topic?"

I'll keep it brief for you, it's a bad idea to do it on your own doorstep.

I remember a hotel receptionist in Myanmar who could have messed with me anytime she wanted, I could not have said no.

Maybe best to just buy the Sands in Vegas, hole up there, and then grow your nails long as possible, same as Hughs, until you are finally carted off. 

Hughs loved guesthouse living so much that it was the death of him. 

Let this be a warning to most of us. 

• Sad 2

19 minutes ago, Jerno said:

Gamma, please stop the essay posts.  State your case and cease rambling on and on.  It's annoying.  "Short and sweet, and to the point".  Thank you.

Never have I written an essay, here, I fear. 

If I could have, then I would have. 

Twain wrote a few decent essays in his life. 

So, if you want to know what an essay looks like, then download a few of his, for free. 

Also, please just ask any woman you might meet... 

They will tell you that what is short is not so sweet. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Maybe best to just buy the Sands in Vegas, hole up there, and then grow your nails long as possible, same as Hughs, until you are finally carted off. 

Hughs loved guesthouse living so much that it was the death of him. 

Let this be a warning to most of us. 

If I had the money, IMO a Russian billionaire's luxury yacht stocked with nubile lassies could be the answer. Although too many of them falling overboard might raise some eyebrows.

Back to my avocado, cheese and macadamia lunch. Have you done a brief discourse on food as yet, GG? After all, it is another pleasure of the flesh.

We all know you are celibate, just wondering if you are ascetic as well.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

If I had the money, IMO a Russian billionaire's luxury yacht stocked with nubile lassies could be the answer. Although too many of them falling overboard might raise some eyebrows.

Back to my avocado, cheese and macadamia lunch. Have you done a brief discourse on food as yet, GG? After all, it is another pleasure of the flesh.

We all know you are celibate, just wondering if you are ascetic as well.

Eat more purple berries. 

• Sad 1