5 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

So, what are you saying, the Thai girl has no balls, that's hilarious - lol

The ones you and your mate like might have balls - lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PJ71 said:

Pretty sure he could have refused,

The ones you and your mate like might have balls - lol

You're just here to antagonize. 

A cop tells you to go to the police station and you'd refuse, tells me alot about your character. 

You really need to put some thought into your comments, your replies are juvenile and you sound like a dill. 

Go away 

5 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

tells me alot about your character. 

yes, i stand up for myself and don't get walked all over just coz i'm in a foreign country like a lot of 'farangs' seem to here.

As they say "when in Rome"

What do you think would happen with Thai man if his gf ( not wife ) got the police to come to his home? remove testicles and do whatever he was told? wow - you've a lot to learn...

Good bye and good luck.

On 6/2/2022 at 2:33 PM, edwardflory said:

No work permit needed - ID Card issued, No extra extension of stay ""bonus"".

Several government programs issue ID Card so no work permit needed.  I also taught English under a program set up by Thailands Late King - ID card issued

I suppose it figures that the government can be flexible where it benefits them.  ????‍♂️

23 hours ago, sungod said:

Mate, you are confused.

Niels Colov ran the FPV who were situated at Police Stations.

Howard Miller ran the Tourist Police Volunteers in Pattaya, these were the guys in WS.

Watch this video, about 30 seconds in.

image.png.d1aba55aab194dcf044d6fa9e8a60eee.png

Love the jump wings on the middle dude.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, jvs said:

There are a few other posters that are also very negative about foreign helpers in the RTP.

I just can not understand why,all the ones i know are truly there trying to help foreign tourists.What is wrong with that?

There are others that help, such as charity workers and Embassy staff,  that do not parade around in a cop uniform pretending to be cops. The do not assist at traffic stops that are trying to catch out farangs. A plain Hi-Viz and an ID card would do just as well, but that is not what turns them on. It would just be pathetic,  if it wasn't also hilarious. 

Edited by Doctor Tom

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

A lot of animosity on this thread but I'm sure if you were in trouble and they came to help you'd take it

No I would not.  They are not clearance checked, they clearly have some kind of character disorder and I wouldnt trust them an inch. 

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

It take all types to make a world...... it is not my scene either, but I know several who  volunteer and they are pretty regular guys. I can't hate them for that, and they do supply a helpful service. You may feel different if you had need of them one day. 

I had one acquaintance who was ex military and a bit simple minded, liked to dress up and also drive about with his emblazoned arm sticking out of his truck window. I expect the job attracts a few of those types. 

your last sentence rather negates the comments in the first part of your post. 

17 minutes ago, Doctor Tom said:

No I would not.  They are not clearance checked, they clearly have some kind of character disorder and I wouldnt trust them an inch. 

You are posting wrong information,if you want to post only negative stuff that is

fine with me but please keep it real.

23 minutes ago, jvs said:

You are posting wrong information,if you want to post only negative stuff that is

fine with me but please keep it real.

And what have I got wrong then? What clearances are required, what character flaws do you object to? 

2 minutes ago, Doctor Tom said:

And what have I got wrong then? What clearances are required, what character flaws do you object to? 

I can tell you but you will just come up with something else,

15 minutes ago, jvs said:

I can tell you but you will just come up with something else,

So you can't counteract my criticism of these people and the role? So why post what you did? Of course I can come yup with something else, because what I am saying is  patently true.  

Edited by Doctor Tom

2 minutes ago, Doctor Tom said:

So you can't counteract my criticism of these people and the role? So why post what you did? Of course I can come yup with something else, because what I am saying is  patently true.  

I responded to you posting wrong information!

Now you want me to tell you what that wrong information is?

I am ignoring you from now on,flame and troll on my friend!

So much hatred for people that have never harmed you,

most of the stuff you post in other topics is also negative.

I almost feel sorry for you Doctor Troll!

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, jacko45k said:

but I know several who  volunteer and they are pretty regular guys.

Followed by: 

5 hours ago, jacko45k said:

a bit simple minded, liked to dress up and also drive about with his emblazoned arm sticking out of his truck window. I expect the job attracts a few of those types. 

Yes I can read 

17 hours ago, Doctor Tom said:

Followed by: 

Yes I can read 

The majority I know are FPA, the one in the 'last sentence' was actually in the TPV. I see no contradiction in the post. I  do see someone trolling!

• Like 1

Howard Miller was the last British Honorary Consul for Pattaya after Barry Kenyon. I don't think that would have happened if there hadn't been a check on him first. I always found him polite and helpful.

• Like 1

I am more inclined to agree with Doctor Tom on this one. A bigger bunch of misfits and vagabonds would be hard to imagine.

Some downright criminals and others simply abusing their position when they felt they had the opportunity to do so.

Of course you have the people who genuinely want to help. Unfortunately their reputations were tarnished by the utter scum within their ranks.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, simon43 said:

such as dealing with mentally-ill female tourists running stark-naked along the road (she was 60 years old...).

Wow, what a coincidence, we have quite a few of these mentally-ill elderly foreign women here in Pattaya. 

What's the attraction to Thailand for these mentally ill people.

Edited by SAFETY FIRST