Group dragged away by Police for disrupting Queens Parade

CharlieH

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Its not the British Monarchy that runs the Country , its the Politicians that run the Country and the Monarchy has no influence on the Politicians .

The monarchy has a platform. They chose not to speak out as the country has degenerated. They don't deserve to be venerated, as they are in the media.

1 minute ago, Smoothsailing1 said:

The monarchy has a platform. They chose not to speak out as the country has degenerated. They don't deserve to be venerated, as they are in the media.

The Country , the U.K has considerably improved over the last 50 years but saying that , its not the Monarchy's job to get involved with the daily running of the Country , rightly so as well .

Last thing the U.K needs is Prince Charles giving his opinion about anything 

• Like 2

I really think these "protestors" are just attention seeking exhibitionists who want to be on the news and be famous and they would use any cause for their own means . 

The type of people who used to streak , run around with no clothes on at televised events .

They will now probably be held in high esteem among their little group of exhibitionists 

• Like 2

I was just watching live coverage of the Jubilees procession from London with the airplanes flying over giving a flyby to the Queen .

Then the camera focused on two helicopters for a few minutes with silence from the commentary..............................after a pause the commentator said "And there we can see two helicopters  , one helicopter is from the media and the other is a Police helicopter directing traffic"

????

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I was just watching live coverage of the Jubilees procession from London with the airplanes flying over giving a flyby to the Queen .

Then the camera focused on two helicopters for a few minutes with silence from the commentary..............................after a pause the commentator said "And there we can see two helicopters  , one helicopter is from the media and the other is a Police helicopter directing traffic"

????

Sounds riveting. Such a shame I missed it…

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

What was you doing, that was more interesting that watching various airplanes flying over ?

I was working thankfully.

Had a glorious conversation with a student about ants, their diet and what they look like up close, in our outside play area.

We ended putting out sugar and a variety of water/sugar solutions to see which they’d eat. Fabulous way to spend a morning. 

Always good to be doing something useful. 

Edited by Bluespunk
More information
  • Like 2

What a waste of tax money, just so some family can make sure people don't forget who they are, and reassure themselves how much better they are than their subjects.  

'Worship Me' complex  ...  what a joke, and 1000s are in awe.  Don't ask why the world is a mess.

"Indeed, according to Lancaster Live, the pageantry-studded event will cost UK taxpayers a whopping £28 million, or $35 million."

https://nypost.com/2022/06/02/mom-slams-15m-queens-jubilee-gift-as-kids-barely-survive/

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KhunLA said:

What a waste of tax money, just so some family can make sure people don't forget who they are, and reassure themselves how much better they are than their subjects.  

'Worship Me' complex  ...  what a joke, and 1000s are in awe.  Don't ask why the world is a mess.

"Indeed, according to Lancaster Live, the pageantry-studded event will cost UK taxpayers a whopping £28 million, or $35 million."

https://nypost.com/2022/06/02/mom-slams-15m-queens-jubilee-gift-as-kids-barely-survive/

Many of the British people are all outside enjoying themselves , street parties and all being happy and bar be ques and things , everyone being friendly and happy . 

But don't worry, rain is forecast , so they may not be able to all be happy, enjoying themselves together 

5 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Many of the British people are all outside enjoying themselves , street parties and all being happy and bar be ques and things , everyone being friendly and happy . 

But don't worry, rain is forecast , so they may not be able to all be happy, enjoying themselves together 

That can & should be done any day, without spending 28 mill which could surely be spent on something useful.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

That can & should be done any day, without spending 28 mill which could surely be spent on something useful.

? The people are having street parties because they want to are paying for it themselves and enjoying it. Its nothing to do with the 28 million. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

You are correct, think about all the money spend on travel to some countries in Nakhon Nowhere, what about their carbon footprint? Who pays for all that? Well we all know.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

That's an absolute pittance , the U.K used to give 50 Million every day to the E.U . and now we have 350 Million per week to spend on ourselves    

If that's what you think ... ????  Again, don't ask why the world is in such a state.

At the end of the month, when I realize I don't have enough money to pay my bills, I always throw a nice party also.

image.png.f7247cffd097015b01be1e15657720c5.png

11 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

If that's what you think ... ????  Again, don't ask why the world is in such a state.

At the end of the month, when I realize I don't have enough money to pay my bills, I always throw a nice party also.

image.png.f7247cffd097015b01be1e15657720c5.png

Cancel Christmas as well , whilst   they're at it 

12 hours ago, DaveE13 said:

Embarrassing for the protestors as they were being dragged away past the crowds they were being heckled by old ladies waving flags 

Oh how could they ever live that down? Nothing more embarrassing than old ladies with flags...

58 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

I was, I thought it was jolly amusing the grief they got from the crowds as they were carted away, in their oh so ironic plastic crowns!

I was not referring to myself.

I didn’t watch, participate in any events and don’t really care about the jubilee as a whole.

. This state of being shall remain in place for the entirety of events. 

However glad you and others enjoyed. 

Each to their own. 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, bobandyson said:

Meanwhile, as cucumber sandwiches and scones are being served with one's tea, some poor waifs are sitting outside in streets waiting for treatment. All the while cursing their misfortune that they can't fully enjoy or partake in the jubilee celebrations. Better luck next time eh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FALb7thSw7E

What's a few people waiting outside in queue's to visit a dentist on the 25th May got to do with anything? Are they still there now a week later or somewhere else perhaps enjoying the celebrations?