Holidaymakers Find Pattaya Pool Villa Crawling With Roaches And Rats

webfact

image.jpeg

Cockroaches at a luxury villa in Pattaya rented for 47,000 baht for two nights. Photos: Naewna

by TNR Staff

A FACEBOOK member wrote about her hair-raising experience at a luxury Pattaya pool villa which she and her party had rented for two nights for 47,000 baht but instead of an idyllic holiday in opulent surroundings they found lots of cockroaches and rats running around the swimming pool, Naewna newspaper said.

The unidentified Facebook member said their stay at this eight-bedroom villa was really really shocking and scary.

She related that her group had arrived 10 minutes before check-in time with the housekeeper there to welcome them and she proceeded to relate a long list of house rules and this took all of 50 minutes to complete.

Full story: https://thainewsroom.com/2022/06/16/holidaymakers-find-pattaya-pool-villa-crawling-with-roaches-and-rats/

tn.jpg

-- © Copyright  THAI NEWSROOM 2022-06-17

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Easiest way to own or rent a car in Thailand - click here to find out more!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, law ling said:

The other side of the coin can be that property owners will douse everything in dangerous chemicals, putting tenants at risk of being poisoned. 

I've got an investment property here in Pattaya, my wife rents it out 6 or 12 monthly contracts. 

You'll find if a property is unoccupied for a short while the critters will move in. 

I reckon it's the agent, just too mean to send the cleaners in prior to occupy. 

These party houses are a pain who do you complain to? we tried the police but they seem clueless. Been going on next door to me almost every night for over two months 

Edited by cocoquack
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Without naming and shaming, without accepting criticism, without exposing, without telling the truth...

We're dealing with children here.

Enforced 'Three wise monkey' syndrome here. Name someone or some place and its 'Bow St. for you me lad!'????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cocoquack said:

These party houses are a pain who do you complain to? we tried the police but they seem clueless. Been going on next door to me almost every night for over two months 

I'd call the fire brigade to stop the flames spreading to your house.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Without naming and shaming, without accepting criticism, without exposing, without telling the truth...

We're dealing with children here.

The mission statement/motto on their website is priceless:

"Fearlessly Upholding the Truth."

• Haha 1