Harrowing scene as Canadian cries for his dead wife at early morning accident in Kanchanaburi

webfact

5 hours ago, TropicalGuy said:

https://www.verywellmind.com/what-happens-if-you-smoke-marijuana-63526

effects vary. One joint may be harmful. A psychoactive drug is a psychoactive drug. Hardly a good idea is it ? ????

You’re over egging it with an extreme dose of confirmation bias searching within your own echo-chamber. 

Similar arguments could be made for alcohol....  Realistically, both Alcohol and weed are perfectly fine in moderation.

As I wrote - you on the extreme fringes of the spectrum of opinion and seem unable to identify balance. 

Thats not to disagree that extreme use comes with risks, but it seems you are only viewing the subject from the perspective of extreme use, not recreational use which is no more harmful than social drinking, eating sweet desserts etc

8 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

You’re over egging it with an extreme dose of confirmation bias searching within your own echo-chamber. 

Similar arguments could be made for alcohol....  Realistically, both Alcohol and weed are perfectly fine in moderation.

As I wrote - you on the extreme fringes of the spectrum of opinion and seem unable to identify balance. 

Thats not to disagree that extreme use comes with risks, but it seems you are only viewing the subject from the perspective of extreme use, not recreational use which is no more harmful than social drinking, eating sweet desserts etc

No. It’s not “me”. Medical Facts & Opinion, unlike you, does not distinguish between Recreational & Heavier Use, except that risk increases with use, true of anything.

Cant imagine many “ light” pot users  (or smokers).

Logically, Cigs & Booze should also be banned with Drugs, considering the massive harm caused but Govts addicted to high Tax Revenues. 

So, as I proposed, Legalize & Control at near Cost Prices, ALL Addictive Substances. PutsCartels out of business overnight, heavily reduces Serious Crime and Eliminates Massive Medical Care & Social Burden of Addicts (who would be free to commit suicide by overdosing on all forms of legal pure Drugs )????

Problem is they would take others with them but that’s happening already. ????

21 hours ago, TropicalGuy said:

No. Realist.

Well the stats don't look good do they? If you follow news updates in neighboring countries, although you hear of road incidents, Thailand tops the list. According to the BKK Post some time back, your 'no different to any other country' Thailand was second globally to Senegal.