Will Boris last the distance ?

Fort those of us Brits we are all most probably aware of the thumping the Tories received on Thursday at those elections.   Unsurprisingly the fact that Boris is a criminal now as he broke his own laws and was fined for doing so, along with a few of his pals, in keeping with what appears to be a ballooning of corrupt world leaders,  Boris is still attempting to wave it away and insists he will not resign.  Well the silence of many of his cabinet members is telling as clearly he has lost their support.

But will he actually resign or just carry on his buffoonery and lies  ?   What do you think will happen ?

I would not at all be surprised if on Wednesday he slips out of his back door for his weekly audience with the Queen and advises her that he is resigning as he will have had a few days by then to hear from his cabinet members that the has lost their support. That way this old Etonian criminal does not have to face the barracking forces from both sides of the chamber at PMQs.  Even the lying Boris is not stupid enough to throw his dummy out completely and call a snap election as the Tories would be looking at a history making loss of seats.  But that is only my opinion.

I want him gone but I don't think he will go so fast (even if history says when they go they go quick).

The two seats he lost were "sex" seats so theres a big chunk of the disgusted category votes in there.

My biggest question is who will replace him, there seem to be no real potentials.

I also fear for labour, they need a new leader to go into a new election (albeit in two years potentially) as well. Without Boris to hate and throw rocks at labour has nothing in its arsenal to attract voters. 

Maybe we need a political party with a non-political head. I would vote for Holly Willoughby any day of the week.