Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

30 baht a gram - now available at PrikPot!

For those mindful of their budget, our Foi Thong brick weed is a great choice. While it may lack the aroma and flavor of our premium varieties, it’s effectively potent. An ideal choice for everyday use without breaking the bank. Note that we do not use any chemicals or glue to compress the weed, only heat. 

Foi Thong

Experience the exquisite fusion of tradition and innovation with our 50-gram brick weed made from the classic Foi Thong cannabis strain. This sativa-dominant hybrid’s enchanting blend of sweet, creamy, and floral flavors is masterfully preserved in our carefully crafted brick weed, ensuring a uplifting smoking experience.

Unlike traditional brick weed, our Foi Thong brick weed boasts an unparalleled smoothness, making each smoke session a delight for your senses. Our company takes great pride in meticulously handpicking only the finest buds from our eco-conscious growers to guarantee the highest quality product.

Foi Thong is a sativa-dominant hybrid, a result of combining the best traits from various Thai landrace strains. The exact genetic lineage remains a closely guarded secret, although it is believed to include genetic contributions from other well-known Thai strains like Thai Stick and Chocolate Thai.

The Foi Thong cannabis strain, with its unique blend of sweet, creamy, and floral flavors, offers a range of potential medical benefits for patients seeking relief from various symptoms. As a sativa-dominant hybrid, Foi Thong is particularly well-suited for addressing issues like depression, anxiety, and chronic stress, thanks to its uplifting and mood-enhancing effects. This strain may also help stimulate focus and creativity, making it a useful choice for those experiencing attention deficit disorders (ADHD) or mental fatigue.

Additionally, Foi Thong‘s moderate to high THC levels can provide effective pain relief for patients suffering from conditions like migraines, arthritis, and muscle spasms. Its energizing effects may also be beneficial for combating fatigue, allowing patients to feel more active and engaged during the day. Lastly, Foi Thong‘s appetite-stimulating properties could help those struggling with a lack of appetite due to medical treatments or illnesses.

Learn more here: https://prikpot.com/product/foi-thong-premium-brick/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PrikPot said:

30 baht a gram - now available at PrikPot!

For those mindful of their budget, our Foi Thong brick weed is a great choice. While it may lack the aroma and flavor of our premium varieties, it’s effectively potent. An ideal choice for everyday use without breaking the bank. Note that we do not use any chemicals or glue to compress the weed, only heat. 

Foi Thong

Experience the exquisite fusion of tradition and innovation with our 50-gram brick weed made from the classic Foi Thong cannabis strain. This sativa-dominant hybrid’s enchanting blend of sweet, creamy, and floral flavors is masterfully preserved in our carefully crafted brick weed, ensuring a uplifting smoking experience.

Unlike traditional brick weed, our Foi Thong brick weed boasts an unparalleled smoothness, making each smoke session a delight for your senses. Our company takes great pride in meticulously handpicking only the finest buds from our eco-conscious growers to guarantee the highest quality product.

Foi Thong is a sativa-dominant hybrid, a result of combining the best traits from various Thai landrace strains. The exact genetic lineage remains a closely guarded secret, although it is believed to include genetic contributions from other well-known Thai strains like Thai Stick and Chocolate Thai.

The Foi Thong cannabis strain, with its unique blend of sweet, creamy, and floral flavors, offers a range of potential medical benefits for patients seeking relief from various symptoms. As a sativa-dominant hybrid, Foi Thong is particularly well-suited for addressing issues like depression, anxiety, and chronic stress, thanks to its uplifting and mood-enhancing effects. This strain may also help stimulate focus and creativity, making it a useful choice for those experiencing attention deficit disorders (ADHD) or mental fatigue.

Additionally, Foi Thong‘s moderate to high THC levels can provide effective pain relief for patients suffering from conditions like migraines, arthritis, and muscle spasms. Its energizing effects may also be beneficial for combating fatigue, allowing patients to feel more active and engaged during the day. Lastly, Foi Thong‘s appetite-stimulating properties could help those struggling with a lack of appetite due to medical treatments or illnesses.

Learn more here: https://prikpot.com/product/foi-thong-premium-brick/

How about selling 10 gram amounts for a higher price?

• Like 1

On 5/7/2023 at 8:59 AM, Plern said:

Here's my contribution

Alchemi (Prakanong)

I've only purchased four different strains here but it's always been good weed. If you need to grab some buds and don't know where to go - go here. The weed is all pretty much over 300b gm but if you can catch a promotion I would head straight here. Was a great 420 promo.

YourHighness (Rama9). This place has dozens of strains in all price ranges. Promos run occasionally. Buds range to 800b but the bulk are 250-600. Reasonably good flower is consistently available for 400-500. I've yet to chance the *organic*. Bought *outdoor* b250 some time back. One a hit, other a miss. Guy running this shop really nice and has let me pick my own buds. Promos unfortunately are rare but he does discount the weed as stock is reduced and ages.

Dr Green BKK (Asoke). I would characterize this as shop to get good value for reasonably decent weed. Locals, promos they can run 20% off promotion semi often making a great price on low end but if you're not buying at 800 than you're probably not buying at 5-600 either. I got some seedy but fairly stony bud for like 200-250 on a special promo recently. Very convenient Asoke.

I'm seeing prices come down in retail shops in Bangkok but the devil is in the weed details. I go for beer on lower Sukhumvhit and watch the prices in this tourist area in particular.

I've probably visited over 20 weed shops here but those are the ones I've bought from and been satisfied.

Even at 300gm it's a minefield. I have a feeling there's lots of dodgy weed out there now. Who wants to blow 1000b on a headache?

Which are your favorite retail shops in BKK?

*** I'm all for supporting Thai growers BUT they must support me as well. I'm not spending above b300 on any local weed, period end of story.

what if the weed was 305 baht but knocked your socks off ? 

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, wombat said:

these 50gram blocks can be had for 270 baht...whats the difference please?
กรีนแครกอัดแท่ง ครึ่งขีด 270.-
????กรีนแครกอัดแท่ง 1ขีด 530.-
????กรีนแครกอัดแท่ง ครึ่งโล 2300.-
????กรีนแครกอัดแท่ง 1โล 4200.-

Screenshot 2023-05-13 at 1.14.29 pm.png

Has anyone tried this?...

2 hours ago, stoner said:

you could always repack it. 

the site said they are heat pressed. quality looks pretty bad.

yea on Thai stick. a lot of Thai growers seem to call all the Thai strains Thai stick. i watched a yt special on the old Thai Stick. i'd like to see those in the markets lol

#

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, roietfortress said:

the site said they are heat pressed. quality looks pretty bad.

yea on Thai stick. a lot of Thai growers seem to call all the Thai strains Thai stick. i watched a yt special on the old Thai Stick. i'd like to see those in the markets lol

#

heat pressed. like when i was young they would say oh no its compressed.

i remember many a day using a butchers knife to carve off blocks from my brick.  :)

• Like 1

On 5/13/2023 at 1:16 PM, wombat said:

these 50gram blocks can be had for 270 baht...whats the difference please?
กรีนแครกอัดแท่ง ครึ่งขีด 270.-
????กรีนแครกอัดแท่ง 1ขีด 530.-
????กรีนแครกอัดแท่ง ครึ่งโล 2300.-
????กรีนแครกอัดแท่ง 1โล 4200.-

Screenshot 2023-05-13 at 1.14.29 pm.png

We haven't tried that particular product, so can't judge. But our products are carefully selected, procured from local licensed growers and we pay our taxes. In this case, we use a unique method to compress the weed, no glue or chemicals. Our brick is also made from a classic Sativa-dominant strain (Foi Thong), and all of that at only 30 baht a gram. Each to their own, but staring yourself blind at prices, might get you exactly there. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, stoner said:

isn't thai stick just a way of preparing thai weed. rather than an actual strain name ? 

is there a definitive answer on this. 

Good point, and there is a lot of confusion around this. Thai Stick in its classical term is used to describe a stick made from the landrace Thai-strain (or variations of it). Unfortunately it is close to impossible to find the original Thai-strain that was grown in Laos back in the 60s (or at least the same genetics). It might resurface, but we have not seen anything close to that as of yet. 

Now, this is the general consensus, but I am sure there are different variations and interpretations to the above answer. So a gentle disclaimer is in place. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PrikPot said:

Good point, and there is a lot of confusion around this. Thai Stick in its classical term is used to describe a stick made from the landrace Thai-strain (or variations of it). Unfortunately it is close to impossible to find the original Thai-strain that was grown in Laos back in the 60s (or at least the same genetics). It might resurface, but we have not seen anything close to that as of yet. 

Now, this is the general consensus, but I am sure there are different variations and interpretations to the above answer. So a gentle disclaimer is in place. 

you could at least google it before making things up?

age restricted video about real Thai sticks. click watch on youtube..

#

On 5/14/2023 at 7:33 AM, Burgo1979 said:

Has anyone tried this?...

Yes I have ordered from them for about 4 times ,the first kilo of green crack I got about 4 months ago was superb sticky stinky ,the last 2 orders one of green crack and then squirrel tail was dry but not terribly dry .They are a pleasure to deal with and have many many customers .I was going to contact them today as I've seen they have a new round of squirel tail that is supposed to be fresh.

18 minutes ago, expatocean said:

Yes I have ordered from them for about 4 times ,the first kilo of green crack I got about 4 months ago was superb sticky stinky ,the last 2 orders one of green crack and then squirrel tail was dry but not terribly dry .They are a pleasure to deal with and have many many customers .I was going to contact them today as I've seen they have a new round of squirel tail that is supposed to be fresh.

Thanks. The only ad I am seeing is for the brick weed, is that green crack?. Do you have a link for the full range please?

1 hour ago, Burgo1979 said:

Thanks. The only ad I am seeing is for the brick weed, is that green crack?. Do you have a link for the full range please?

Send a comment on there add and they will send you a line link .They only have brick weed green crack and squirrel tail ,on the line group they have mentioned the green crack is at the end of season and not as good as previous .I will be not be buying the green crack ,I will be  buying the smallest amount of squirel tail to test before or if I order a more substantial amount.

2 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

I am a grower, and it is impossible to grow outdoors, where the brick weed is grown without some sort of pest control.

yea its a tough place to grow. outdoor is inhospitable, with weather mood swings and insects, and indoor is expensive, especially with recent electric rate hikes.

the brick being sold is mostly Thai strains, not the laced bricks from Laos we used to smoke. 10 years ago we had no idea what was in the brick lol. i think its a little better now, but its probably a good idea to see the grow the brick came from. there's some good clean brick out there. we might all be back to brick in a few years.

#

• Thumbs Up 2

On 5/14/2023 at 9:52 AM, stoner said:

heat pressed. like when i was young they would say oh no its compressed.

i remember many a day using a butchers knife to carve off blocks from my brick.  ????

How about examining the cutoff end to eyeball the percentage of sticks and stems ("...that you don't need, Acapulco Gold, it's badass weed")

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Peabody said:

How about examining the cutoff end to eyeball the percentage of sticks and stems.

1970 High school cheer in football and basketball. To a referee on a bad call. " Sticks and stems we got burned". 

• Haha 2