Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

Lovin this thread. I've been away, and never thought I'd see this happen. All the very best of luck to all involved, and always check your back. Koh Chang worked for me, back then. Been trying to get back to Canada, The flaming hoops are fading, so maybe this year. 

2 hours ago, ThaiVisaCentre said:

Lets hope that any investment done in Thailand is not based on current prices ????

I am sure investors will be tripping over each other to invest in the Thai weed market when kilos are selling for  3,000 baht.......lol

Yea I know this is the low end of the market but heck Its only been legal for a few weeks and lots for sale already at this low price...

Edited by redwood1
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Knocked me out after smoking 0.5gm. A slightly harsher smoke than the 700bht/gm weed, but same effect. Recovered and just eaten 2/5 a happy pizza with 2gm as topping. 

Did you post a link to this veritable bargain? ????

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

From what I'm reading, I'm not really seeing the 'value' of the primo stuff.

Regular Thai Stick or Green Crack is in the 15-18% THC range, so can't see paying 10-20-30X more for another 3-5-7% of THC.  I'll simply smoke another doobie if need be.

Some people prefer something that tastes really good in addition to the mental stimulation.  I've had a lot of "brick weed" and I can't recall any of it tasting near as good as what I have had in Northern California.  I'll be happy to pay $6 a gram for something that tastes really good.  If I was a quantity guy instead of a quality guy, I definitely would be buying the brick weed.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, dhupverg said:

Did you order any of this?  Any feedback to share?

Nope I have not tried it.....I only posted because it was a pretty modest price for one of the strongest strains in the world...

2 minutes ago, dhupverg said:

Some people prefer something that tastes really good in addition to the mental stimulation.  I've had a lot of "brick weed" and I can't recall any of it tasting near as good as what I have had in Northern California.  I'll be happy to pay $6 a gram for something that tastes really good.  If I was a quantity guy instead of a quality guy, I definitely would be buying the brick weed.

I wouldn't buy brick if having lots of 'wood & shake' in it.  But plenty selling just the buds for 14 baht a kg instead of 500 baht.  And taste just fine, and surprisingly smooth. 

30X price for 7% THC factor ... nah, not this boy.  Nothing is that good, and I've smoked my fair share of good buds the past 50 yrs.   From Mexican trash, to Columbian/Jamaican to primo USA buds, for couple $100 an oz.  When I left the US 22 yrs ago, 7 gr was selling for $50-60, and this from a good friend who had a franchise.  Thankfully I never needed to buy any...emphasis on good friend   image.png.db18b03b81ab9c968db40a47dee84d4a.png

Something I never did, was pay for buds, either had my own franchise, or later enjoyed my friend having.  Actually here in TH, the only time I ever paid for buds.

17 hours ago, KhunLA said:

I went 'top shelf' for the cheap 'sh!t', from local franchise ????

Green Crack 100gr @ ฿1400, so all of ฿14 gr

Assume those photos are from the on-line advertisement. Can you post photos of the product which you received?

Thanks.

Does this product have any smell/aroma? If so could you describe it?

Does the procut have any taste when smoking?

Is it dry and cumbly? Or moist and compressible?

Are there any seeds?

In general it would be awesome if people could include photos of the actual product.

2 hours ago, KhunLA said:

All these reviews of fruity smell & flavor, are a bit silly, and even read one stating Green Crack was 'energizing'.   Ganga - energizing ... almost believe that one.  As silly as reading some beer or whiskey reviews.   Don't know where they come up with all this BS.

Actually many of the Sativa strains are energizing.

If you're looking for couch lock you are looking for Indica

And many Hybrid strains will be in the middle.

Over indulgence may have negative side effects for any strain type ????

6 hours ago, redwood1 said:

This things will change once regulation kicks in.

I find it hard to believe they will be able to continue to sell random personal grows on Shoppe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've been offered on line some of the "green crack"  750 Baht for 50 Gram. The photo of the buds sent to me look quite brown is this normal for Green Crack ?

Has anybody bought a product similar and have any reviews?

Edited by Chad91

13 minutes ago, Chad91 said:

I've been offered on line some of the "green crack"  750 Baht for 50 Gram. The photo of the buds sent to me look quite brown is this normal for Green Crack ?

Ask me next week ... image.png.db18b03b81ab9c968db40a47dee84d4a.png

22 minutes ago, Chad91 said:

Quality Control is a big risk

- age of the actual bud

- curing process (was it cured correctly... this is very important)

- grow process (did they use pesticides?)
- mold (did it start to mold? sometimes theres mold inside the buds)
- strain (am I getting what is being advertised to me, or are they just sending me hemp flower?)

These are major risks you will face when buying from these random individuals over facebook, line, and shoppe/lazada.

Technically they are not allowed to sell on Shoppe/Lazada, and Facebook, and are running the risk of being removed. I doubt they will give you any refund if they sent you incorrect product, or bad quality.

Edited by ThaiVisaCentre
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, ThaiVisaCentre said:

Quality Control is a big risk

- age of the actual bud

- curing process (was it cured correctly... this is very important)

- grow process (did they use pesticides?)
- mold (did it start to mold? sometimes theres mold inside the buds)
- strain (am I getting what is being advertised to me, or are they just sending me hemp flower?)

These are major risks you will face when buying from these random individuals over facebook, line, and shoppe/lazada.

Technically they are not allowed to sell on Shoppe/Lazada, and Facebook, and are running the risk of being removed. I doubt they will give you any refund if they sent you incorrect product, or bad quality.

I hear what your saying and i agree with some points.

But where I'm from in the UK cannabis buds are illegal but it is everywhere, we have high potency and low potency and the majority of this weed is grown in people's bedrooms in grow tents.

Now when you buy a gram of that product from your dealer you have no idea how the product was cured / grown but you don't hear of any real negative story's in relation to weed in the news.

Edited by Chad91
  • Like 2

On 7/10/2022 at 12:44 PM, BritManToo said:

It's so cheap I just made my first happy pizza ........... 2gm of Red Diesel on this (plus chilli and mushroom). Not quite sure how to do it, but sprinkled the MJ on top of the cheese, then put the chilli on top of that.

Don't think I dare eat more than half at one sitting, smells a little of MJ, but can't detect any taste change.

IMG_20220710_123514.jpg

needs more olive oil.

57 minutes ago, Chad91 said:

I hear what your saying and i agree with some points.

But where I'm from in the UK cannabis buds are illegal but it is everywhere, we have high potency and low potency and the majority of this weed is grown in people's bedrooms in grow tents.

Now when you buy a gram of that product from your dealer you have no idea how the product was cured / grown but you don't hear of any real negative story's in relation to weed in the news.

Many people don't know the difference between well cured and not. Big difference in how it burns and how it vapes. And, tbh, low cost strains really don't give you great highs, in most cases. You do get what you pay for, but here in LOS, the prices for high end are more than in the States and in many cases, you really won't know the real % of THC, etc. Not trying to be snobby, just realistic and speaking from experience. I'm definitely going to try more Thai strains as I imagine there will be some that are quite good.

• Like 2

On 7/6/2022 at 11:14 AM, Bert got kinky said:

Totally agree.

I have never been a wine drinker, even when I was a Pish-head (ex squaddie, goes with the job) but friends who do drink wine swear that 'Screw cap' Yellow Tail is an ok wine and that Aussie wines have come a very long way since the day's of 'Black stump Bordeaux', 'Sydney Syrup, & 'Old Smokey, 1968'.

The truth is that most so called fine wines (yes I am targeting France here) are set artificially high.

The mug punters who pay these extortionate prices are happy to do so because they believe that the price is an indication of quality.

In reality, it is an indication that the producers have not improved on their methods and tastes for 100s of years, despite peoples palettes changing greatly over that time.

Me, I prefer a nice Sativa, 2022 vintage.

im in france now bought a bottle of Bordeaux superior..less than 100 baht.. lovely 

IMG20220712160247.jpg

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, nightbird said:

Green Crack is excellent weed. Bought some at Prikpot.

THANKS, hope so

Not expecting, as know already, they, the buds are not this manicured, but if giving me 10+% THC, then I'll be quite happy considering the price.  I see PrikPot is out of, so I found this, and decent reference site.  Agrees with other sites.  

Still can't wrap my head around the 'energizing' part, but hey, maybe I'll be surprised.  Also not expecting any 'tangy, fruity flavor' either, as haven't a clue what that would be.   I hear beers, rums & whiskeys describe that way and just think to myself, 'that's some BS, or my taste buds are dead'.  It's a burning leaf. bud being sucked through my mouth to lungs, at best, I might taste like BBQ .. ????

image.png.f4984cc4006b85a74903850e9271b017.png

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 2