Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

56 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

Hi BMT,

I remember your post and in fact I agreed with you, it was not trimmed very well at all.

However, as I mentioned was the smoke was surprisingly ok.

The posters that I am referring to were the ones who decided to troll the thread by posting pictures of premium 'high priced' bud, while slagging off cheaper alternatives, despite the thread being about cheap weed.

For some reason, these trolls got very upset/angry that other people would try cheaper weed and tried to disrupt the thread.

It would appear that some people are just plain rude.

I hit the ignore button at folks who are rude or just plain nasty. No need for it, especially in this section of the forum!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CrossBones said:

The weather here is ideal for growning, you have no idea what you are talking about!

The weather is ideal for growing, but if I understand things right, having the same light/ dark hours all year is a bit of a problem for some strains, as far as flowering goes....

Edited by redwood1

2 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

The weather is ideal for growing, but if I understand things right, having the same light dark hours all year is a bit of a problem for some strains, as far as flowering goes....

I think this is a Thai grower ........ they've invested some money in this place .........

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

I bought a sample of what they call thai stick, it's Ok but not real good. I can tell by the roaches not getting sticky with resin. I've had better brick.

Not sure if sticky resin is good sign or not.  Could just be the tar, something I bought the filters for, as supposed to absorb that on the way through.

image.png.8f87b64176c3362d3709022729b652c1.png

• Like 1

On 7/6/2022 at 7:56 AM, Bert got kinky said:

Aaah yes, didn't notice that.

Guess that hitting the bong really does effect your eyesight.

That is confusing though.

One part shows 'THC : CBD = 1 : 1' and further down it shows 'THC 18-22% & CBD 0,8-1%'

Just ordered 10g for research purposes, so I will let you know how it goes by the end of the week.

I've been waiting  to ask if you had tried the Hang krarok that we recently discussed ?, but I suppose I could have just asked  that guy who comments on weed that he hasn't smoked, In fact I should have asked him last week, only thing is I can't remember his name lol

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

I've been waiting  to ask if you had tried the Hang krarok that we recently discussed ?, but I suppose I could have just asked  that guy who comments on weed that he hasn't smoked, In fact I should have asked him last week, only thing is I can't remember his name lol

Haven't gotten around to testing it yet.

I need a clear head, so that I can review it properly but I had some of the other stuff already ground up that I need to use up first and had a happy pizza last night.

Today I'm taking a delivery of some brownies from Shopee (for testing purposes only), so I will probably be testing the Hang Krarok over the weekend.

BTW, the brownies, 2 different sets to arrive this week.

https://shopee.co.th/Mellowmoodddd-Browniee-i.791686136.20217185610

https://shopee.co.th/-อบสดใหม่ทุกวัน-????บราวนี่*นอก*อวกาศ-อร่อยจนฉุดไม่อยู่-ไส่ใจแบบทำมือตั้งแต่ต้นจนอบ????♥️-i.55615535.17276262175

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

My cheapest weed ever just arrived .......

450bht for 107gm of brick.

4.5bht/gm, can anyone beat that?

IMG_20220714_110609.jpg

So 107 grams would be 3.77 oz and at a price of 450 baht would cost 117.80 baht a oz.....119.36 baht % 34 baht to the dollar = 3.51 dollars a oz

Is this right?.... (I might be off by a few cents) but the cost should be around 3.51 dollars for a oz....  Talk about deflation....

Edited by redwood1
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I just pointed out it hadn't been trimmed properly. I've paid 450bht for 100gm of brick, no idea what it's like ...... Delivery delayed by the holiday. 

On 7/12/2022 at 3:48 AM, BritManToo said:

Not much use without a link. 

????

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, BritManToo said:

My cheapest weed ever just arrived .......

450bht for 107gm of brick.

8 hours ago, BritManToo said:

than the 700bht/gm weed, but same effect

Competition is a beautiful thing.  

I went 'top shelf' for the cheap 'sh!t', from local franchise ????

Green Crack 100gr @ ฿1400, so all of ฿14 gr

If good, guessing as good or better than TS that Green Las supplied

at much better price, 1/5 th ish (฿79), although add in shipping, and 1/10th.

100gr should last me years to come, at least 2, as the THC will degrade after that.

Hope it's as good as it looks ... Buds R Us

image.png.c472a0bb5fd0a75b7fca3ac8df5be40b.png

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

Competition is a beautiful thing.  

I went 'top shelf' for the cheap 'sh!t', from local franchise ????

Green Crack 100gr @ ฿1400, so all of ฿14 gr

If good, guessing as good or better than TS that Green Las supplied

at much better price, 1/5 th ish (฿79), although add in shipping, and 1/10th.

100gr should last me years to come, at least 2, as the THC will degrade after that.

Hope it's as good as it looks ... Buds R Us

image.png.c472a0bb5fd0a75b7fca3ac8df5be40b.png

Out of interest, how will you store it,  I was thinking  of vacuum packing and in the fridge, or maybe even freezer, might slow the degrading process down a bit, I believe heat is to be avoided, along with damp because the mould will ruin it given half a chance.   I've had a 10g lump of brick in the fridge for a few days and I'll be breaking into it soon, I don't think its frozen but its gone  a lot more solid than it was,  probably due to the oil thickening up . I'll see how it smokes and take it from there

• Like 2

On 7/10/2022 at 4:35 PM, redwood1 said:

So 50 grams for about 450 baht........That's even cheaper than the Mexican brown brick weed they use to sell in the 70s in the USA.....I think 20-25 dollars per oz was the going rate then....

$80. a pound San Jose CA, 1969

On 7/10/2022 at 9:23 PM, gargamon said:

Yes, pot is  getting cheap in Canada. Bought a half oz (14 gm) of 19% thc yesterday for $43 cdn. That's about 1200 baht, or about 85 baht per gram. 

It's so cheap I only smoke pollen now. Not harsh at all, and easily extracted by a 4 layer grinder.

Could you please explain "pollen". Is this a new term?

What I know about pot, is the male plant has the pollen.

rice555

1 hour ago, Bday Prang said:

Out of interest, how will you store it,  I was thinking  of vacuum packing and in the fridge, or maybe even freezer, might slow the degrading process down a bit, I believe heat is to be avoided, along with damp because the mould will ruin it given half a chance.   I've had a 10g lump of brick in the fridge for a few days and I'll be breaking into it soon, I don't think its frozen but its gone  a lot more solid than it was,  probably due to the oil thickening up . I'll see how it smokes and take it from there

Just vacuum seal it and keep in frig.  Freezing has a couple pros, but also a couple cons.  I'll probably be indulging a bit more than in the past, but still a couple years supply for me.  At most, I'll smoke a doobie (1gr) a week, though more like 1 or 2 a month.  About the same as my alcohol intake, as I'm a light weight when it comes to stimulants.  Them days long behinds me. 

Easily a 2 yr supply for me, unless I give some away.  Doobies slow me down, and I prefer to keep my energy level as high as possible.   I'm naturally a LPOS to begin with.  Plus I'm on the scooter & ebike everyday, so need to keep my wits about me.  Sh!t happen, even in rural areas.

First month will be interesting though, as nephew just got here for 3 weeks working on the house.

Prices will come down eventually.  It took Canada a few years but now legal prices are forcing the black market to lower their prices to try compete.

Edited by shdmn

16 minutes ago, shdmn said:

Prices will come down eventually.  It took Canada a few years but now legal prices are forcing the black market to lower their prices to try compete.

You can look at some of their publicly traded Canadian cannabis stocks which have massively crashed in the past 3 years (almost all are down 70%+).

• CGC
  • WEED.WT
  • TLRY
  • ACB
  • OGI
  • HEXO
  • RIV

Hopefully Thailand is smarter, and does not overly invest ????.

Canada's prices are very low because of multiple reasons, and they are having oversupply issues, 

With countries to continue to legalize cannabis I expect Canada to continue to struggle, and they may lose their positioning as the largest exporter.

5 minutes ago, ThaiVisaCentre said:

You can look at some of their publicly traded Canadian cannabis stocks which have massively crashed in the past 3 years (almost all are down 70%+).

• CGC
  • WEED.WT
  • TLRY
  • ACB
  • OGI
  • HEXO
  • RIV

Hopefully Thailand is smarter, and does not overly invest ????.

Canada's prices are very low because of multiple reasons, and they are having oversupply issues, 

With countries to continue to legalize cannabis I expect Canada to continue to struggle, and they may lose their positioning as the largest exporter.

Those are all private companies.  It has nothing to do with Canada per se but thanks for the laugh. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, rice555 said:

Could you please explain "pollen". Is this a new term?

What I know about pot, is the male plant has the pollen.

rice555

As explained earlier in the thread, the literature that came with the grinder said pollen was what was screened into the final chamber of the grinder. It is actually kief, also explained earlier in the thread. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shdmn said:

Those are all private companies.  It has nothing to do with Canada per se but thanks for the laugh. 

Look pretty public to me ????

CGC: https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/quote/CGC

TLRY: https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/quote/TLRY

ACB: https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/quote/ACB

OGI: https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/quote/OGI

CRON: https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/quote/CRON

HEXO: https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/quote/HEXO

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ThaiVisaCentre said:

They are not crown corporations owned by the taxpayers which is what you implied by trying to call it a failure of Canada.

Their stock prices did not really crash imo.  They were being overvalued by rampant speculation to begin with, so they are back down to where they should be now.  That is just basic market dynamics.  Not that unusual for a new business opportunity. 

Edited by shdmn
  • Haha 1