Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

An example of sellers likely making up THC content.

This one is claiming 28% THC, and when questioned about their Certificate of Analysis, they could not produce one, and said their provider did not give them one either. For Girl Scout Cookies they would be breaking world records for that strain at 28% THC.

So basically without any regulation in place you are getting whatever they say, and it's not even confirmed.

The big sellers can provide you a Certificate of Analysis which clearly states the strains test results.

image.thumb.png.89ab47d327d44d17c45a57c620538aae.png

Edited by ThaiVisaCentre

On 7/14/2022 at 7:48 PM, KhunLA said:

Competition is a beautiful thing.  

I went 'top shelf' for the cheap 'sh!t', from local franchise ????

Green Crack 100gr @ ฿1400, so all of ฿14 gr

If good, guessing as good or better than TS that Green Las supplied

at much better price, 1/5 th ish (฿79), although add in shipping, and 1/10th.

100gr should last me years to come, at least 2, as the THC will degrade after that.

Hope it's as good as it looks ... Buds R Us

image.png.c472a0bb5fd0a75b7fca3ac8df5be40b.png

Where did you buy this please (link)

5 hours ago, KhunLA said:

THANKS, hope so

Not expecting, as know already, they, the buds are not this manicured, but if giving me 10+% THC, then I'll be quite happy considering the price.  I see PrikPot is out of, so I found this, and decent reference site.  Agrees with other sites.  

Still can't wrap my head around the 'energizing' part, but hey, maybe I'll be surprised.  Also not expecting any 'tangy, fruity flavor' either, as haven't a clue what that would be.   I hear beers, rums & whiskeys describe that way and just think to myself, 'that's some BS, or my taste buds are dead'.  It's a burning leaf. bud being sucked through my mouth to lungs, at best, I might taste like BBQ .. ????

image.png.f4984cc4006b85a74903850e9271b017.png

Green Crack flower is selling on Facebook for 7500/kg. Why is this flower (way) cheaper than other flower on sale? Is it outdoor or something? Or is it fast growing possibly?

Thanks to all the diligent research being done. I have a question for all or any here. My biggest concern, is the use of pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers. I know that Thai farmers like the stuff.

So a test of purity for me is the ash. Can you folks tell me when giving a critique on a certain product, if the ash you get is black and chunky or white to light gray. I like to know what I'm ingesting.

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

Or simply competition, some vendors not price gouging the ignorant or 'providing a service' to the extremely lazy.  Why does a cappuccino sell at one place for 45 baht, and another for 90 baht.

Is it a big surprise the expensive sites are in or have English script ?

People are happy to pay top dollar, to buy  from a well known seller and for convenience.......

Look no further than Starbucks.....Heck Amazon coffee sells for half the price and are often nearby...And the local hole in the wall shop sells coffee for 15-20% of Starbucks price....

And guess what? Starbucks is always busy...lol

So I expect the big weed sellers to do very well..

Edited by redwood1
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Geordieabroad said:

The sign of a totally immature society, the government suggests legalising the green stuff and everyone goes bonkers.  There's already been dozens of cases of hospital admissions in Thailand due to idiots overdosing on the stuff, people need to grow up

Overdosing on weed is just common for amateurs. Unlike many drugs like alcohol however, it does no permanent damage.

BTW, in my opinion ALL societies are immature as the current state humans find themselves in readily demonstrates. Whether we survive long enough to mature is an open question. Personally I'm very pessimistic about that.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bkk_bwana said:

A Mason jar, in the fridge works great.

Fridge not necessary, maybe for trim the freezer until you can process (ice water/screened hash, fresh rosin).

Any tightly sealing jar, along with a Boost or Boveda pack works best.

15 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

It would be helpful if folks could post about something they've actually purchased and consumed, maybe with photos and a review?

A few of us have already done that.

Not the skunk from that vendor, but Thai Stick / Squirrel Tail from other vendors (Green Lab) which is also considered 'skunk' or hybrid of.

I'll again post another review of Green Crack sometime next week, as should be arriving soon.  Again, not from the vendor (FB: Skunk Thailand) listed above, but all looks the same.

Where do they come up with this BS: 

https://www.allbud.com/marijuana-strains/sativa/thai-stick

"Thai Stick has a sweet tropical flavor accented by a pungent skunky exhale that’s just a little spicy. The aroma is sweet and floral with a fruity effect that quickly takes a spicy pungent turn as the nugs are burned.

Effects
May Relieve 
Flavors
Aromas
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Pawpcorn said:

Can you recommend the best search. word(s) to use? I'm getting 0 response to searching the word "cannabis".

Thanks!

กัญ  seemed to get good results this morning  (gan)  but needs to be in Thai  if you don't have Thai keyboard you can copy and paste

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CrossBones said:

Green Crack flower is selling on Facebook for 7500/kg. Why is this flower (way) cheaper than other flower on sale? Is it outdoor or something? Or is it fast growing possibly?

If you want to get an idea of pricing, you can look up sellers in the U.S. online and compare pricing. Generally, U.S. dispensaries will be the least expensive. Compare the price of green crack to yours. Do you think it could be the same quality, certified, and tested for THC/CBD, and sell for the paltry amount the seller is asking? Not all growers can achieve optimum results with the same strain that is why testing is important.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

A few of us have already done that.

Not the skunk from that vendor, but Thai Stick / Squirrel Tail from other vendors (Green Lab) which is also considered 'skunk' or hybrid of.

I'll again post another review of Green Crack sometime next week, as should be arriving soon.  Again, not from the vendor (FB: Skunk Thailand) listed above, but all looks the same.

Where do they come up with this BS: 

https://www.allbud.com/marijuana-strains/sativa/thai-stick

"Thai Stick has a sweet tropical flavor accented by a pungent skunky exhale that’s just a little spicy. The aroma is sweet and floral with a fruity effect that quickly takes a spicy pungent turn as the nugs are burned.

Effects
May Relieve 
Flavors
Aromas

What's the problem? This is a phenomenal site.