Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

12 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

From looking at their website.

Can you really buy Green Lab's cannabis at Big C??

Thanks for posting, as just ordered some Thai Stick (15-18%) Flower ฿79, shipping ฿60 ????

There is a mini Big C about 5kms away, so driving there in the car would cost ฿40 anyway.  Scooter or ebike, < ฿1, but may not have, and no Ph # to ask.

All for science of course, as now have something to compare to what is available locally (brick) and of course, what I'll harvest around Xmas.

image.png.b9a5a49a5fd370ab808c2e7fdf5a29fd.png

image.png.881df30370e360a7f3def79b19d26c9f.png

Edited by KhunLA

11 minutes ago, Papilon said:

Contact the line ID as the menu most likely changes according to stock.

I've seen Thai/Lao brick weed for around 80 baht per gram and it would be equivalent to smoking Qwai Dung IMO. 

I'm not a Qwai Dung smoker.

- Cheers 

IMG_4158.jpg

So, you have absolutely nothing constructive to add to this thread.

Thank you for your effort.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

So, you have absolutely nothing constructive to add to this thread.

Thank you for your effort.

Just rather not stoop to low level negativity , life is wonderful so why engage with such downers.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MrMuddle said:

After his first post, I hit the "ignore" button....

id be more l

2 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

So offer something positive instead of the dribble that you have offered so far.

The thread is about cheap weed, your only effort so far has been to let everyone know that you don't like cheap weed, so you show an advert for expensive bud, without any details of it's price or any review details.

The thread was moving along very nicely until you decided to start posting irrelevant details.

You could probably see where other posters would believe that your posting on this thread has no point and is probably a hindrance rather than a help.

For future reference its drivel.

• Haha 1

On 7/6/2022 at 2:45 PM, bamnutsak said:

Can you share some photos of this strain, from your bag/purchase?

It looks like it should be good. One of the 'best' sources too.

One of four "approved" strains.

https://bloom.express/thai-government-approved-strains/

Tanaosri Kan Khaw WA1

It has the appearance of tightly clustered flowers; smells like orange peel mixed with lemongrass. 

Like the TT1 strain, this too has more THC content and a less pungent smell than the TT1 variety.

What a joke, they don't even specify sativa or indica based. i really dont hold out much hope for these.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Papilon said:

Unfortunately you were sold total immature garbage.

I would have to agree. not fully grown and very poorly groomed. even my own efforts are far better. Beyond laughable.

16 hours ago, n00dle said:

I realize that this is about cheap bud, but out of sheer curiosity, i have just bought a brace of Greenlabs OG (sativa)to see if their higher grade products are properly groomed. less than around 500 per gram. what i have seen here from greenlabs limits my expectations on curing and processing 

i also made a 3 g (again 500 per gram) investment on PrikPot.com last week to get some Charlotte Chili (sativa). That seems ok, somewhat mild but no couch lock. the buds are clearly locally processed. Trimming is adequate but no where near proper commercial US or Canadian bud. Curing seems ok, but not quite there. I have managed similar in my own tent.

I have also purchased a scwhack of more expensive (700 and 800) Amnesia and green crack (both sativa) from Chopaka on Sukhumvit at Asoke. Excellent quality, dank as <deleted>. especially the amnesia. buds were huge and impeccably trimmed.  proper grade,  professionally cultivated weed rather than an experiment in montetizing bud like the others,  once i get past of the fun of experimenting, I suspect chopaka will continue to be my go-to. Even their lower end offering was perfectly trimmed and cured. 

This. ????

To add to the post above, my experience has been very similar, and I believe that quality weed will still be able to demand a premium well into the future because, as we know all too well in Thailand, their attention to detail is not the best. 

Good, professional growers with an eye for detail will win out in the long haul. 

• Like 1

On 7/5/2022 at 7:42 PM, Bert got kinky said:

GreenLab offer a local 'Thai Stick' with the streain name of 'Tanaosri Kan Khaw WA1'.

I bought 10g for testing and when I opened the sealed bag and saw the contents, I thought that I had been stitched up, rather than bud it looked very leafy.

However, on smoking it I was pleasantly shocked.

It is a decent high, not to little, not too much.

Currently at 79 Baht per g, it's not a bad choice and is worth trying.

My second 10g bag arrived today (I ordered it mid day Thursday), and I have just placed a new order for 30g.

If you prefer higher CBD strains, they also have those in local stains.

https://thaigreenlab.com/thai-stick-tanaosri-kan-khaw-wa1-cannabis-flower/

So cheap!

I assume at some point prices will drop even more.  People are growing it everywhere in our village. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

I am not a smoker but I have bought plenty of Thailand grown teas and herbs on Lazada and shopee...And let me tell you plenty come very cheap...Considering how easy it is to grow weed of modest quality....I am predicting the under 100 even under 50 a gram choices will be huge in the next year...

I'm not a smoker either.

I'd like to grow some but my wife put the kebash on that.

So far. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, redwood1 said:

modest quality....I am predicting the under 100 even under 50 a gram choices will be huge in the next year...

You can find it cheaper than 50 a gram already here.  Always has been.

Last time I bought it, it was 30 a gram, and that was expensive.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

3,000bht/kg on fb VIP สายเ... Group. 

Would that not be about 3 baht a gram....Yes I did say 3 baht as in the number three.....

Or 84 baht a ounce.....Or about 2.50 dollars ,two and a half dollars a ounce....

Edited by redwood1

37 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

Would that not be about 3 baht a gram....Yes I did say 3 baht as in the number three.....

Or 84 baht a ounce.....Or about 2.50 dollars ,two and a half dollars a ounce....

Hardly worth growing our own at that price.

Just found a guy selling at 2,800bht/Kg ........ prices are falling fast.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Wife's been quoted some silly cheap prices.  Still waiting on samples.  Does seem everyone has it or knows someone who does now.  No fears of arrest, vs whern in Udon for 16 ish years, and only knew of 1 persona selling, though TBH, really didn't seek it out.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

The reason for the confusion (3 baht per G) is because you are quoting the prices in kg and not g. ????

Brick weed is down to 3,800/Kg. Not sure it's ever been below 4,000 before? Certainly not in the last few years I've been watching.

Some are resorting wrapping the "red thread" around cylindrical pressings, as the original "thai sticks" were in the 70's.

I think the Police metioned that they would be returning up to 16,000 Tonnes of siezed "cannabis", further exacerbating the market for this "product".

https://www.chiangraitimes.com/crime/thailand-to-return-16-tonnes-of-cannabis-seized-from-drug-offenders/

One assumes that there will be further erosion in the price, as decent outdoor/sheltered domestic crops are produced in the 100/g range (50 ~ 150).

Hearing rumors about imported cannabis, from saturated markets like Oregon, Oklahoma and Canada, where they often are required to destroy excess supplies.

https://mjbizdaily.com/canadian-producers-destroyed-over-500-tons-of-cannabis-since-2018/

• Like 2