How to buy SIM Card? Which network is good value for the Internet?

2 hours ago, YorkshireTyke said:

Hey Bruno

What is the current best sim for internet occasional usage away from home?

My one expires on the 4th.

The one I had was perfect for my usage, I don't download anything on my phone or watch movies etc

Anyone else know of current offers? I looked at recent thread but everyone seems to be bickering about unlimited and speed tests !

Take note that there is 10% off until the end of the month:

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/truemove-h-15mbps-unlimited-1-60-wpnmobile-i311266964-s554190454.html

• Thanks 1

On 7/31/2023 at 2:48 PM, NextG said:

If you are one of those people who actually uses their phone to call without using applications, then the best value is the DTAC Infinity SIM with unlimited free calls to any network and unlimited data @ 6Mbps: https://www.lazada.co.th/products/sim-dtac-infinity-6mbps-a-lot-i2419857664-s17551840861.html 1440 baht

What is the 6mbps mean please?

Unfortunately I missed the deadline for the Thor sim with the discount.

I do have internet at home so it's only to use to browse FB, use Line etc when I am away from the house. I don't download or watch movies etc 

10 minutes ago, YorkshireTyke said:

I do have internet at home so it's only to use to browse FB, use Line etc when I am away from the house. I don't download or watch movies etc 

6 Mbps should be more than enough, from your description. As long as you have a decent signal from the network in your area. 
If DTAC is a no-go where you live, Truemove-H has a version, though without unlimited any network calls(just 60 minutes per month) https://www.lazada.co.th/products/6mbps-1-wpn-mobile-i2230073051-s7463392344.html

25 minutes ago, YorkshireTyke said:

Run a speed test to see what you are getting now with Truemove H; https://testmy.net/

You can also buy full speed SIM packs, but they have a limited amount of data; around 2GB per day, for around 1400 baht. Both DTAC and Truemove H with unlimited any network calls. 
Same shop has them all. 

At the moment, none of the big providers are doing pay as you go promotions on sims.

TrueMove H are doing a limited time postpaid promotion atm.

250 thb / Month - 15mbps unlimited, with free calls to any mobile network - limit of 15 minutes per call.

The only caveat being you must sign up for 1 Year at a time, to avoid penalties.

5 hours ago, Pla Simon said:

At the moment, none of the big providers are doing pay as you go promotions on sims.

TrueMove H are doing a limited time postpaid promotion atm.

250 thb / Month - 15mbps unlimited, with free calls to any mobile network - limit of 15 minutes per call.

The only caveat being you must sign up for 1 Year at a time, to avoid penalties.

Of course what you write it not true. They are all doing promos. If you meant for unlimited data, then perhaps you should make that clear. Unlimited data is still available prepaid.