Small towns nightlife

PKK, A Muang, PKK ... nil for tourist that ask

Hua Hin ... P4P ... haven't a clue.  google - 'hua hin forum' may help with that

Hilton used to have brewery/beer garden/after hours, that was excellent & fun at times.

Long time ago though.  Haven't bothered playing single in 16+ years.

Edited by KhunLA

1 minute ago, Sparktrader said:

How r u going in cm with the ladies?

not bad...but they are all crazy with the jealousy i have zero tolerance for it

the truth needs no support but thats not good enough for them it seems....

was with a gov worker 47 yr old who swears im a butterfly and a 24 yr old with a kid but lives in hang dong and im too lazy to commute for it.....tired of the money P4P too-- even though the 2 didnt want money but that jealousy things sends me packing fast

i treat them nicely and they attach like a leech.....maybe why many say renting is better

i gotten to so used to going solo during covid ive kinda gotten tired of dating effort

my hand--wifi and my laptop and im golden.....thai gals just are too unstable for me...

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Yes bkk has one

There are two Tawan Daeng in Bangkok.  German Tawan Daeng on Rama-3, a huge place.  They brew their own beer, serve excellent food and have big stage shows.  Isan Tawan Daeng on Pattanahkan Rd in Klong Tan focuses on traditional Mor Lam and other Isan country music.  I'm not sure if they are connected or just share the name.  There used to be a Pattaya Tawan Daeng on 3rd. Rd but closed 7 or 8 years ago.

As to the OP's original question. A friend who rented a house in Prachuap K.K. for a couple of seasons did find some local ladies on Thai Friendly but they were not interested in anything other than a serious relationship.

Edited by dddave
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

not bad...but they are all crazy with the jealousy i have zero tolerance for it

the truth needs no support but thats not good enough for them it seems....

was with a gov worker 47 yr old who swears im a butterfly and a 24 yr old with a kid but lives in hang dong and im too lazy to commute for it.....tired of the money P4P too-- even though the 2 didnt want money but that jealousy things sends me packing fast

i treat them nicely and they attach like a leech.....maybe why many say renting is better

i gotten to so used to going solo during covid ive kinda gotten tired of dating effort

my hand--wifi and my laptop and im golden.....thai gals just are too unstable for me...

I always enjoy eating oysters. All women r unstable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, dddave said:

There are two Tawan Daeng in Bangkok.  German Tawan Daeng on Rama-3, a huge place.  They brew their own beer, serve excellent food and have big stage shows.  Isan Tawan Daeng on Pattanahkan Rd in Klong Tan focuses on traditional Mor Lam and other Isan country music.  I'm not sure if they are connected or just share the name.  There used to be a Pattaya Tawan Daeng on 3rd. Rd but closed 7 or 8 years ago.

As to the OP's original question. A friend who rented a house in Prachuap K.K. for a couple of seasons did find some local ladies on Thai Friendly but they were not interested in anything other than a serious relationship.

Good info i went to german one

PKK is a wonderful place to get away from all the craziness of P4P in pattaya, bkk etc.  Some great beaches , a fun weekend ocean front market, a simple lifestyle with great walking/biking areas, cheap pleasant hotels, beautiful views etc.

If you want company bring your own as "take out" is not really on the menu.

• Like 1

Rayong.    "downtown" street called 'sailang', loads of pubs, they are starting to fill up once again.

Map Ta Phut, if you like sketchy karaoke shacks, there's at least three different areas of them and they are all going strong once again.   Some of my best nights ever...

You better speak Thai though!

Sideline girls available in just about every town if your language skills are up to it :

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23นัดเย็ดประจวบ&src=typeahead_click&f=top

girls link name suggests she is probably a goer 

???? Yedhee_123 ???? รับงานเมืองประจวบ นอกสถานที่ไปได้ ???? ???? มี ???? ส่วนตัวไปหาได้ สะดวกโรงแรม ???? ???? หีฟิต หีตอด หีดูด ????

Edited by Denim
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Denim said:

Sideline girls available in just about every town if your language skills are up to it :

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23นัดเย็ดประจวบ&src=typeahead_click&f=top

girls link name suggests she is probably a goer 

???? Yedhee_123 ???? รับงานเมืองประจวบ นอกสถานที่ไปได้ ???? ???? มี ???? ส่วนตัวไปหาได้ สะดวกโรงแรม ???? ???? หีฟิต หีตอด หีดูด ????

Whow the guru ???????? wish body these days could back up my thoughts. ????

All small towns have karaoke/girlie bars on the fringes. You don't need to speak Thai. Just go in and get a bottle of beer. Someone will always come and sit with you and share your beer. Give her 20 Baht to sing a few songs. If you enjoy dancing (even if you are a bad dancer) that is a sure ice breaker. There will usually be a few Thai blokes happy to shout you a few beers and make sure you have a good night with the girls.

It's pot luck, but most of the time you can find someone. 

• Like 1