Why isn't every male in the UK living in thailand?

Grecian

2 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

That strippers in the UK are overweight and unattractive, especially compared with those found in Thailand.  A subjective opinion, but I think I would agree.  Haven't (knowingly) seen any in the flesh in either country, but from the media it certainly seems to be true, IMHO.

I believe it's a common view that the UK has some of the ugliest women in the world.  Most have very masculine faces and are on the large side.  Even average/below average girls in Thailand - slim, jet black hair and brown skin - would be like models in the UK.

You can totally understand why men make the switch, especially once you factor in the attitude.  Due to the cancer that is Western feminism, many women in the UK have the bizarre expectation that they can behave like "modern women" but still demand a "traditional man".

According to the text in the OP they are lap dancers, not strippers. Lap dancers wear scanty clothing but far as I know do not get naked. Mind you, I wouldn't want to see any in that photo naked.

Also, I never saw a stripper in Thailand. Plenty of naked dancers, but no striptease as done in western countries.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

According to the text in the OP they are lap dancers, not strippers. Lap dancers wear scanty clothing but far as I know do not get naked. Mind you, I wouldn't want to see any in that photo naked.

Also, I never saw a stripper in Thailand. Plenty of naked dancers, but no striptease as done in western countries.

As I said, I'm no expert, but I think the overall message is clear.  Women who get paid to do this thing are far more attractive in Thailand than in the UK.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I was once approached by a hooker at King's Cross Station in London. I wasn't interested as I was having holidays in LOS then, but I played along to find out how much it would cost.

I can't give the amount as against forum rules to go into specifics, but when she told me it was XX quid for quickie it was all I could do not to laugh in her face.

I would imagine something like 10 or 20 times the rate in Thailand.

Edited by BangkokReady
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

I believe it's a common view that the UK has some of the ugliest women in the world.  Most have very masculine faces and are on the large side.  Even average/below average girls in Thailand - slim, jet black hair and brown skin - would be like models in the UK.

Australia is even worse, my Brit son impregnated an Oz girl, she was much bigger, tougher and more manly than him.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Grecian said:

story isn't important, the pic is. 

Not exactly the one and only reason to live in Thailand when you can retired early and are in good health you can have a better life here than in UK.

I would like my youngest son to retire early here, he like it here and it aware enough also everything is here for him already if he wants to. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I only encountered lap dancers in Canada (Pussy Palace/Beef Baron franchise, London, Ontario 1990s). All the dancers were slim university students wearing only bikini bottoms. $1 a dance, beer was also $1 small bottle.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Many Western men find that they need to be able to provide a certain level of income to be able to marry and start a family, and often financial troubles lead to divorce.  The idea that you don't need to pay someone to be with you in the West is a bit of a red herring.

I'm sure you've heard something like "I'm looking for a guy with goals, someone who takes their career seriously".  It's still all about money, it's just disguised with "clever" language.

If you think about there being a requirement to earn in the West and a relationship breakdown if you fail to do so, paying a woman to be with you in Thailand suddenly doesn't seem that bizarre.

It's a bit of a smokescreen that you don't have to pay for love and sex in our home countries, it just isn't directly spoken about the way it is in Thailand.

I always drove a decrepit car, didn't have a house after my first partner got it when we broke up, worked as a nurse so had little money and had ZERO offers from women looking to partner up.

Yes, it's all about the money, given that ugly, unpleasant men with money never have a problem attracting women.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I only encountered lap dancers in Canada (Pussy Palace/Beef Baron franchise, London, Ontario 1990s). All the dancers were slim university students wearing only bikini bottoms. $1 a dance, beer was also $1 small bottle.

Did you get to fondle them like gogo dancers in LOS, or was it dances only?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

It's a bit of a smokescreen that you don't have to pay for love and sex in our home countries, it just isn't directly spoken about the way it is in Thailand.

I never paid for sex in the UK, married 30 years and never got much.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

I never paid for sex in the UK, married 30 years and never got much.

How much did you say again your ex got? Never paid ?

Hidden cost,how much per time?

4 hours ago, KIngsofisaan said:

The answer is a simple one.

Not that many men are that desparate, cannot afford to live in their own country, and have to pay for sex.

....Or they don't want to marry an uneducated prostitute who had sex with hundreds of fat old men and is only with them for their money.....and who are messed up in the head (and will rip you off at the earlies opportunity...so you can never really trust them).

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

11 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Australia is even worse, my Brit son impregnated an Oz girl, she was much bigger, tougher and more manly than him.

I've never been to Oz, but I've seen some of them on TV and the women there seem more manly than most men in the UK.

Asian women seem to have it a lot more sorted (some of them anyway).  Stay attractive, behave in a feminine way, support your man, but be clear what you expect from the relationship in return.  Western women are mostly looking to "buy champagne with Kool-Aid money", as our American friends would say.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

As for the guy who spent $1000 on a woman he wasn't engaged to- is he desperate or what?

Go out 8 times for $1000 in the US seems like peanuts these days. Unless they were eating burritos, dinner alone is going to range from $60 to $100 per person. This is why Thailand is better.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, John Drake said:

It's the microplastics in the water.

More likely the hormones from the contraceptive pill in the water.

In London they say the water passed through 5 people before you drink it.

Contraceptive hormones don't degrade and are mainly flushed out of the woman's body through urine.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

And woe are my single friends here. One just told me after 8 dates, over $1000 spent on meals, concerts, etc. she just informed him she does not think they are compatible. Huh? 

price check isle 4 please. ????

It seems by now most male adults in the west have accepted what the women tell them.

They accept that it's up to the women to have from time to time a good heart and let the men have a little bit of sex.

The women made them also believe that guys should look for women in their own age group. And a good heart is obviously more important than good looks.

And men must do homework, change the diapers, etc. and must smile doing that and pretend they like it.

After years of such treatment there are not many men left who admit to themselves that what they really want is a hot young girl, lots of sex and obviously not women's work at home.

If they would tell a women back home that they want to go to Thailand for a holiday they will hear lots of s$### what an a$#hole they are. And perverts, going after poor girls who only want to feed their family. 

So how many guys still admit to themselves what they really want? And how many then go for it?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

More likely the hormones from the contraceptive pill in the water.

In London they say the water passed through 5 people before you drink it.

Contraceptive hormones don't degrade and are mainly flushed out of the woman's body through urine.

Absolutely true. I read that as a result of the hormones from the pill which are present in the water most men have lower spermcounts and testosterone levels than their fathers and grandfathers, and just in case a certain member is reading this  Sorry I can't be bothered finding a link 

• Like 1